Crash - No Limite

Beckin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

"It's the sense of touch. In any real

city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you.

In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass.

I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just

so we can feel something." – Det. Graham Waters (Don Cheadle)

• Members

"Crash" para Framboeasa 2006!

Pior Filme: Crash

Pior Diretor: Paul Haggis e  todas as cenas por ele dirigidas' date=' ou seja, o filme inteiro.

Pior Roteiro: Qualquer letra, vogal sílaba escrita por Pau Haggis, ou seja, o roteiro inteiro.

[/quote']

uuheahuea, oque é isso

vai, confessa, no dia que assistiu o filme aconteceu algo bem ruim com vc não foi?

só isso explica tamanha raiva nesse coraçãozinho

"And the Oscar goes to....CRASH!"

Esse "Crash" só se for o barulho do lustre do teatro caindo em cima do infeliz que anunciar um troço desses.

• Members

"It's the sense of touch. In any real

city' date=' you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you.

In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass.

I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just

so we can feel something." – Det. Graham Waters (Don Cheadle)

[/quote']

Eu até gosto do personagem do Cheadle. Ele foi a melhor atuação do filme pra mim. smiley1.gif

• Members

Isso tem um nome. Síndrome de quem quer ser do contra.

Porém' date=' sem argumentação válida, claro. Reclamar por reclamar.
[/quote']

Alguns de meus argumentos estão espalhados pelo tópico.

E você parece ser novo aqui, ainda não percebe bem quem gosta e quem não gosta de "ser do contra". Aliás, o mais "do contra" aqui do Fórum foi embora há tempos, chamava-se abrit e, entre outras coisas, gostava dos filmes da Xuxa, mas, o povo gostando ou não, era a opinião do cara e, sim, válida - o problema é que ele não sabia lidar com isso.

Pra completar, abra o seu foco no fórum e note que não são dois ou três que detestam "Crash", e sim um bom número de pessoas. Não pra querer "ser do contra", mas por achar o filme uma bosta mesmo.

Serge Hall2006-2-9 7:55:17

• Members

Primeiro, novo aqui não sou.

Só não sou freak-post  :P

Outra, eu li seus argumentos, mas mesmo assim acho rasos demais.

É apenas má vontade com o filme.

Claro que um filme é diferente pra cada pessoa, e realmente muita gente não gostou de "Crash". Até aí, ponto.

Mas dizer que é o pior filme do ano, que é horrível, abominável...isso é ser do contra.

• Members

Um pouco de humor para aliviar a polarização do tópico (do Dateline Hollywood):

AUTO DEATHS UP 85% IN LOS ANGELES FOLLOWING SUCCESS OF ‘CRASH’

Angelenos intentionally crashing into each other in hopes of connection, racial reconciliation
CRASHDH.jpg

Hollywood – Automobile fatalities in Los Angeles are up 85% in the past month as residents seeking meaning in their lives intentionally ram each other after watching the Oscar-nominated film “Crash.” “We’re seeing a particularly big jump in interracial auto accidents, followed by explosive outbursts of bigotry and attempts to save victims of a different race from the fiery wreckage,” said Lt. Jay Mazerton of the Los Angeles Police Department.

The Los Angeles Police Department first noticed a rise in intentional, interracial auto accidents last May, when “Crash” was released theatrically, but didn’t connect the incidents to the film. Recently, however, such incidents have spiked to even higher levels and police investigators realized there was a direct correlation to the release of “Crash” on DVD, as well as its wins at the SAG and WGA awards.

“I finished watching the movie and I decided I’m tired of moving around in metal and glass. I want to feel something,” said Janice Severinson, a west L.A. lawyer currently being held by the L.A.P.D. on vehicular homicide charges. “So I drove into Westwood and drove into a car with three black people playing rap music.”

According to witnesses, Severinson then exited her car and, as the driver and passengers pulled themselves from the wreckage, started spewing racial epithets.

“I told them I’m sick of lazy blacks driving wherever they want and playing their rap so loud that civilized people can’t think,” explained Severinson. “I actually spent two summers in college registering voters with Dr. King in the ‘60s and didn’t believe what I was saying. But I was sure after the movie that I would find that sense of connection I’ve been missing for the past couple of years if I yelled the most bigoted things I could think at some African-Americans I crashed into.”

Chris Marlow, a witness to the incident, said he immediately understood Severinson’s motives.

“I went through the same thing myself after I saw the movie,” he said. “I drove around for hours hoping somebody would carjack me so I could finally feel something. When it didn’t work, I pulled over and asked two young black men if they could carjack me. I can tell you that didn’t go well.”

CRASHINSIDE.jpg

After watching the crash, Marlow ran into the wreckage to help rescue a Black woman pinned underneath the overturned vehicle.

“I was telling people to get out of my way because I had conflicting feelings of racism I needed to work out,” he explained. “Then this guy pushed me, saying both his parents lost their jobs to affirmative action and he should be the one to save her. Then this Persian shopkeeper comes out and started firing blanks at some Latino people in the crowd, saying they were the reason his business was down. It was really a mess.”

Marlow added, “I don’t actually know if anyone ended up rescuing the black girl. But what really matters is, I felt something.”

smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

• Members

Primeiro' date=' novo aqui não sou.
Só não sou freak-post  :P

Outra, eu li seus argumentos, mas mesmo assim acho rasos demais.
É apenas má vontade com o filme.

Claro que um filme é diferente pra cada pessoa, e realmente muita gente não gostou de "Crash". Até aí, ponto.

Mas dizer que é o pior filme do ano, que é horrível, abominável...isso é ser do contra.
[/quote']

Cara, um bom número de pessoas não gostou. Isso não é ser do contra. Se fosse apenas uma ou duas, tudo bem, mas não é o caso.

• Members

Só não sou freak-post  :P[/quote']

Considerando seus tópicos na sessão de DVDs, acho que não, hein?

Em tempo: haverá um evento cultural aqui que fará uma retrospectiva do cinema de 2005. Crash será exibido e poderei conferir...

• Members

Só não sou freak-post  :P[/quote']

Considerando seus tópicos na sessão de DVDs, acho que não, hein?

Em tempo: haverá um evento cultural aqui que fará uma retrospectiva do cinema de 2005. Crash será exibido e poderei conferir...

Como assim?!

Conde Dokan

Carlos Merigo

:P

Crash reestréia no dia 17.

Outdoors espalhados por toda SP já avisa, com a inscrição: "6 indicações ao Oscar".