Forum Cinema em Cena

Notícias das Celebridades do Cinema

-felipe-

• Members

Pitt Issues Legal Threat Over Photos

38s.jpg

Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt has threatened legal action against anyone who publishes recently-taken nude photographs of the actor. The Troy

star was sunbathing naked on the balcony of his Los Angeles home

recently, when an unknown paparazzo photographed Pitt in his birthday

suit. Gossip site PageSix.com reports Pitt's lawyer, John Lavely, has

written a letter to US magazines and newspapers, warning the star will

sue if the images are published. Earlier this month, Pitt's ex-wife Jennifer Aniston filed an invasion of privacy suit against paparazzo Peter Brandt after he snapped the Rumor Has It star sunbathing topless at her Hollywood Hills mansion.

• Members

Gisele Bündchen é escolhida melhor atriz entre as modelos

O canal pago Universal Channel promoveu' date=' recentemente em seu site, uma enquete para descobrir qual a modelo que não fez feio na hora de atuar na telona.

Gisele Bündchen foi escolhida com 52% dos votos. Angelina Jolie, que começou a carreira como modelo e logo fez sucesso em Hollywood, ficou com o segundo lugar, com 33%. A ucraniana Mila Jovovich, que ficou conhecida ao protagonizar a ficção Resident Evil, é a terceira melhor atriz na opinião dos internautas, com 10%. Em quarto lugar aparece a canadense Natasha Henstridge, com 5%.

Gisele estreou nos cinemas em 2004, com Táxi, uma refilmagem de Táxi – Velocidade nas Ruas, de 1998, e já prepara o seu segundo filme. A top fará uma pequena participação no filme The Devils Wears Prada, baseado no best-seller de Lauren Weisberger. smiley5.gifsmiley36.gif

Fonte: O Fuxico[/quote']

smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif Já temos uma forte candidata pro Oscar de atriz coadjuvante do próximo ano.smiley36.gif

• Members

Lohan Photographer Escapes Charge

59s.jpg

The photographer accused of deliberately crashing his minibus into Lindsay Lohan's

car earlier this year has escaped a criminal charge. Galo Cesar

Ramirez, 24, collided with the teen singer/actress during a paparazzi

pursuit following an appearance by Lohan at a Los Angeles restaurant,

but Deputy District Attorney William Hodgman found no evidence to prove

the snapper deliberately orchestrated the smash. Lohan maintains her

ill-advised u-turn which preceded the crash, occurred as a result of a

planned high-speed chase. Hodgman says, "Based upon the damage

sustained to both the victim's and the suspect's cars it appears that,

although the suspect was most likely driving carelessly when he

collided with the victim's car, it was not an intentional assault." But

the official added possible conspiracy charges could eventually be

brought against paparazzi who mastermind high-risk celebrity chases.

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

has since introduced a law allowing courts to award high compensation

sums to stars who suffer harassment at the hands of photographers.

• Members

Lohan Back in Hospital

59s.jpg

Lindsay Lohan

is back in hospital after suffering a massive asthma attack on Monday.

The teen actress, who has been plagued with bad health and exhaustion

in the last 18 months, was admitted to a Miami, Florida hospital after

flying there to celebrate New Year's Eve with her mother at exclusive

club Prive. Medics advised the Mean Girls

star to stay in hospital for a few days after discovering the attack

had broken a blood vessel in her neck. According to her publicist

Leslie Sloane, Lohan remains in the hospital for observation, but is

expected to be given the all clear in time for her next film project, Chapter 27, which she is scheduled to start filming with reported boyfriend Jared Leto later this month. Sloane says, "Lindsay is resting comfortably. She's OK. She starts work in about two weeks."

De novo?smiley5.gif

Lohan Back in Hospital

59s.jpgLindsay Lohan is back in hospital after suffering a massive asthma attack on Monday. The teen actress' date=' who has been plagued with bad health and exhaustion in the last 18 months, was admitted to a Miami, Florida hospital after flying there to celebrate New Year's Eve with her mother at exclusive club Prive. Medics advised the Mean Girls star to stay in hospital for a few days after discovering the attack had broken a blood vessel in her neck. According to her publicist Leslie Sloane, Lohan remains in the hospital for observation, but is expected to be given the all clear in time for her next film project, Chapter 27, which she is scheduled to start filming with reported boyfriend Jared Leto later this month. Sloane says, "Lindsay is resting comfortably. She's OK. She starts work in about two weeks."

De novo?smiley5.gif

[/quote']

Sim, mas foi so crise de asma, é que ela fuma, coisa que nao da uma boa combinação.=p

mas o cometário do dia foi a entrevista da vanity fair que ela admitiu sofrer de bulimia e tal. até que falaram que ia ser de nudez as fotos * não é *, pra ela mostra que nao tava mais doente...

Beckin Lohan38722.0701157407

• Members

E Lohan não sai das manchetessmiley36.gif:

Lohan in Pregnancy Riddle

38s.jpg

Troubled teen star Lindsay Lohan

has sparked rumors she is pregnant after a friend was photographed

delivering a pregnancy testing kit to her hospital bedside. The Herbie: Fully Loaded

beauty was admitted to a Miami, Florida, hospital on Monday after

suffering a massive asthma attack which broke a blood vessel in her

neck. According to PageSix.com, the 19-year-old - who has recently been

romantically linked to Scarlett Johansson's ex Jared Leto

- took delivery of a clear plastic bag from a girl pal which was seen

to contain a pregnancy test in addition to playing cards, mouthwash,

Coca-Cola and a box of Cocoa Puffs.

• Members

Não é por mal não , mas a Rachel MacAdams está construindo uma reputação melhor do que a Lohan . A Regina George é mais certinha do que a Cady Heron na vida real ,he,he. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Eu sei que essa foi podre . Foi mal , Beckin ! smiley36.gif

No problem,  é verdade, hehe...

milagre ainda nao terem postado a entrevista da lindsay pra vanity fair desse mes que foi O escandalo do ano até agora que arrecem começou, ela admitiu sofrer de bulimia e ter experimentado drogas além de outras coisas.... ainda bem que agora ela ta bonita de novo, porque oo sofrimento a outra só os ossinhos no meio do ano passado smiley5.gif..

que vanha a prairie home companion, bobby e chapter 27=p

• Members

Eu não vi essa entrevista, mas já que comentou posta aí então!smiley4.gif

Outra queridinha dos tabloides:

Federline Laughs Off Britney Split in Candid Radio Chat

38s.jpg

Kevin Federline has broken his silence about his reported split from wife Britney Spears, insisting rumors of the pop star kicking him out of their house are completely untrue. The dancer told Los Angeles radio host Ryan Seacrest

that everything is "wonderful" between the couple when he appeared on

the presenter's daily show yesterday. And when Seacrest asked him if he

was kicked out of the Malibu, California home he shares with Spears,

Federline replied, "No way," and later laughed when Seacrest asked,

"What about the divorce reports?" He also insisted that reports his

Ferrari had been repossessed - when it was photographed being towed

away from the home he shares with Spears - were nonsense; it was being

taken into a local garage for repairs. Federline also revealed the

sportscar was not a gift from his wife, as reports have suggested, and

he also laughed off reports that he and his wife were planning to have

a second baby. He revealed, "Nah, not right now, we're gonna wait." But

the dancer did admit that his wife probably wasn't listening to his

first big radio interview, adding, "We've had a rough night with the

baby, last night; she's probably catching some z's."

A pedidos " de uma pessoa smiley36.gif", aí vai a entrevista, bem longa, ta em ingles, e as fotos que ela tirou em novembro pra provar que ja estava melhor, mas agora ta melhor ainda, enfim...:

Press Release (From Vanity Fair Site)

LINDSAY LOHAN ON EATING DISORDERS' date=' DRUGS, AND BEING A ROLE MODEL

Lindsay Lohan admits to Vanity Fair contributing editor Evgenia Peretz that at one point she began using drugs "a little," but adds quickly, "I've gotten that out of my system." Lohan also tells Peretz, "I was making myself sick," referring to her bulimia. In the extensive interview in the February issue of Vanity Fair (on newsstands in New York and L.A. on January 4 and nationally January 10), Lohan talks about her violent father, her near self-destruction and emotional breakthrough, and about a film she wants to write about a girl growing up in Hollywood and "how crazy a person can go. But, at the same time, how much they can change."

Lohan tells Peretz that when she was especially skinny, Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels "sat me down, literally before I was going to do [saturday Night Live'], and they said, 'You need to take care of yourself. We care about you too much, and we've seen too many people do this, and you're talented,' and I just started bawling. I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it.… I saw that S.N.L. after I did it. My arms were disgusting. I had no arms."

Lohan blames herself for the breakup with That '70s Show actor Wilmer Valderrama, saying that when it came to dealing with the pain of her parents' situation, she'd turn to Valderrama, wanting to be with him "every five seconds" because "I didn't have anyone to go to." The pair were living together at the time and, at 24 years old, he couldn't handle it, she says. "I'm ruining this relationship with this guy that I think is my first love," she remembers thinking. "I'm ruining it because I'm taking everything out on him."

Lohan tells Peretz that she's attracted to older men, and that she prefers "the rock-star kind of people.… I'm obsessed with Johnny Depp. Oh my God, because he's dark and cool and edgy and … dirty," she says. When asked about Jared Leto, all she will say is: "We're great friends."

Lohan explains her two-week hospitalization to Peretz, saying, "I started to get really bad head pains … I was shaking in my trailer. I got a fever of 102 and they were like, 'You need to go to the hospital.' I was like, 'No, I'm not going to the hospital.' I was sick. Everyone was scared. And I was scared, too. I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself.'" Lohan tells Peretz that her liver was swollen, she had a kidney infection, and her white blood cells were accelerated.

Lohan tells Peretz about the night she wrote her very personal song "Confessions of a Broken Heart," saying, "I started writing the song and I literally had a breakdown in the hotel room, went to my publicist's hotel room and sat there and just cried and started calling the Nassau County jail. Next thing you know I'm on the phone with a guard. I'm like, 'My father's in there—you need to put me on the phone with him!' I was like, 'this is not right. I'm Lindsay Lohan, Michael Lohan's daughter.'" Mr. Lohan, in an open letter to Lindsay through Vanity Fair, writes: "Not a day goes by that I don't think about the words to your song.… They've been reminders to me to examine my conscience and re-evaluate my life."

"It's a therapy," Lohan says of her song, and the video, which had to be toned down for MTV. "It's like the best acting that I've ever been able to do is in this video. I freak out and just kind of go with it and create my own scene.… It's offensive and I want it to be. I'm saying, Dad's what I needed: I was seeking your comfort and I didn't have it." Tommy Mottola calls the song "one of the best I've heard in my career."

At the time of her press tour for Herbie: Fully Loaded, Lohan tells Peretz that she was going through a phase of wanting to be with her family. Recalls Lohan, "I was like, 'I'm coming home, I'm quitting this press tour.… I don't care if I never work again. I need to be with my family.'"

Lohan is not shy, reports Peretz, and says that she makes her own choices in life. "A lot of people that are my age are sheltered, especially in the industry, and [publicists, managers, and executives] want them to have this O.K. image. I don't have that," she says. "All my decisions are things that I make."

"I want to do things that make me feel good," she says, "and work with charities and see the positive side of things. With the position that I've kind of come into I'm in a place where I can really make an impact on people and really help girls that are, you know, people with anorexia, people that aren't in good relationships with their lovers … people that don't get along with their parents. I can change that a little bit."

algumas fotos da revista * a capa vai deforma a pagina* :

IPB Image

IPB Image

Uma pagina da revista que tem uma parte comentando sobre a prarie home companion, pra quem * ninguém * tiver interesse :

http://img15.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24ℑ=4bfc f_0064dx.jpg

e a Meryl Streep falando sobre ela :

" She has a quality that is really unusual in actors. And that is that she is very present and alive, almost preternaturally alive, on camera.

ningúem vai ler, mas enfim=p

Beckin Lohan38724.8252314815

• Members

Eu li.smiley17.gif

1. Ela ficou tão mal assim? Eu li umas noticias falando sobre ela ter bulimia e tal mas não achei que fosse tão sério. Ela chegou a adimitir na epoca?
  2. Ela quer escrever um filme... Meio Aos treze, não?smiley36.gif
  3. Ela está nua nessa foto com a almofada?smiley15.gif
  4. Vc tem alguma foto atual pra comprovar que ela está realmente melhor?smiley15.gif
  5. Cade a capa? Posta o link!

Ps: Liguei a tv hoje e tava passando Operação cupido! Nem acreditei que era ela.smiley36.gif Cade as sardas, ela esconde com maquiagem?

Eu li.smiley17.gif

Ela ficou tão mal assim? Eu li umas noticias falando sobre ela ter bulimia e tal mas não achei que fosse tão sério. Ela chegou a adimitir na epoca?

Ela quer escrever um filme... Meio Aos treze' date=' não?smiley36.gif

Ela está nua nessa foto com a almofada?smiley15.gif

Vc tem alguma foto atual pra comprovar que ela está realmente melhor?smiley15.gif

Cade a capa? Posta o link!

Ps: Liguei a tv hoje e tava passando Operação cupido! Nem acreditei que era ela.smiley36.gif Cade as sardas, ela esconde com maquiagem?
[/quote']

hahahah=p

ela ta semi nua nas fotos, hehe, vanity fair é tipo a vip aqui, sardas ela fez tratamento, mas ela ainda tem um pouco sobrando...

achei a capa em tamanho pequeno, ta com sardas normal aí :

user posted image

na [época ela negou pelo o que eu lembre, nem vi que ela queria escreve um filme, que duuh

foto atual desse ano ja tirada por paparazzi :

llohan29vy.jpg

• Members

Eu prefiro a Lindsay ruiva ou morena do que loira .smiley17.gif

Apesar dessa fase turbulenta que ela está passando (é o velho preço da fama conquistada tão cedo e tão de repente) , ela ainda é uma atriz promissora , esses dois próximos filmes (A Prairie Home Companion e Bobby) são projetos interessantes ... e no primeiro ela trabalhou com Meryl Streep , Robert Altman e Paul Thomas Anderson de uma só vez !<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

P.S.  : Meryl Streep cantando ? ! A Academia vai adorar ,hehe.

• Members

Ok. Chega de papo e vamos voltar as noticias realmente importantes:

50 Cent entrevista candidatas a namorada

O astro do hip-hop, 50 Cent, encontrou um novo modo de atrair companheiras em potencial: ele está entrevistando moças para o papel de namorada.

O

cantor, que se diz um azarado no amor, espera eventualmente se casar

com a candidata que escolher nas entrevistas. Mas, já avisa que futuras

esposas terão que passar por um duro processo de seleção antes.

“Um dia, haverá uma esposa. Mas, por enquanto, estou apenas entrevistando candidatas para o posto”.

• Members

Não achei nenhum tópico pra postar essa notícia, então vai aqui mesmo.

Olha beckin... tsc tsc tsc

nothing to put here

Lindsay Lohan admite bulimia e uso de drogas
08 de Jan, Dom - 08h52

( Redação Cineclick) - Internada em Miami esta semana após uma crise de asma, a atriz Lindsay Lohan (Herbie: Meu Fusca Turbinado) disse que o uso de drogas e uma batalha contra a bulimia a deixaram à beira de um colapso físico e emocional.

“Eu sabia ter um problema, mas não conseguia admitir. Eu estava provocando uma doença. Estava doente e tive de ouvir pessoas dizendo ‘Você vai morrer se não se cuidar’ ”, revelou na mais recente edição da revista vanity Fair.

A atriz também afirma que usou "um pouco" de drogas, mas logo tentou voltar atrás e negou ter experimentado cocaína. "Não quero que as pessoas pensem que eu tenha ... sabe o que quero dizer? É um assunto complicado", desviou. Lindsay admitiu lutar contra uma bulimia, que a fez perder peso numa velocidade alarmante.

spacer.gif

• Members

Spacey 'Outed'

12s.jpg

Hollywood superstar Kevin Spacey

has been named on a list of famous gays and lesbians being used to

educate students in British schools. The actor, who has never discussed

his sexuality despite rumors he is gay, is named alongside Oscar Wilde, Tennessee Williams and Irish TV presenter Graham Norton

on documents offered to UK schools by the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and

Transgender group, which is part funded by the government. Organizer

Paul Patrick says, "We double check our material carefully but Mr.

Spacey's name got through. I don't know how; it will be withdrawn. It

should not have happened and we apologize."

Aniston's U-Turn Over Love Life

12s.jpg

Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston has vowed to remain silent over her relationship with Vince Vaughn, after talking so openly with the media about her ex-husband Brad Pitt. The actress has always been honest with magazines about her views on marriage and how she was affected by her parents John Aniston and Nancy Dow's divorce, but felt embarrassed by her public gushing for Pitt when they split last year. Aniston has been quietly dating her The Break Up

co-star Vaughn since June, but has refused to publicly declare their

relationship. She says, "I'm not talking about him (Vaughn). "I'm not

being difficult, it's just that, as you can imagine, I've been burned

in the past when it comes to talking about that part of my life. So I'm

just leaving that subject alone. "But, I'm doing great and I'm very

happy with my life. I've been happy for a while. It's a good life."

Dunst & Gyllenhaal Back Together for New Year's Eve

69s.jpg

Split couple Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have sparked rumors they're in love again after joining the actor's sister Maggie and her beau Peter Saarsgard for a New Year's Eve party on Saturday night. Dunst and her ex were spotted dancing together at Los Angeles hotspot Teddy's as Prince, Joaquin Phoenix, Courtney Love and Mary-Kate Olsen

looked on. But one reveller insists the split couple didn't look like

lovers: "They were just chatting as they danced. They seemed like good

friends, nothing else."

Schreiber Overcomes Flying Fears to Meet Watts's Family

38s.jpg

American actor Liev Schreiber forced himself to overcome his fear of flying to spend Christmas with his girlfriend Naomi Watts's family in Sydney, Australia, last month. The Manchurian Candidate

star, 38, has long dreamed of visiting the New South Wales capital, but

was always put off by the long flight from the U.S. However, after

Watts was offered the chance to spend Christmas in publishing boss Deke

Miskin's mansion Altona - the most expensive property in Australia -

Schreiber decided he was ready for a hot Christmas, even though he had

to fly for 24 hours from the Czech Republic. Schreiber enthuses,

"Altona is beautiful, it's exquisite, we're having a fantastic time.

I've wanted to come to Sydney for a long time, but I put it off because

I was afraid of the long flight. I flew in from Prague and in the end

it wasn't so bad. Now that I'm here I love it, I absolutely love it."

Sheen & Richards Race Towards Divorce

22s.jpg

Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards

are looking to end their marriage in a hurry. Divorce papers re-filed

earlier this week list the optimum divorce date as March 2006 - almost

a year quicker than initially cited when Richards filed for divorce

last year. Back then the divorce date was January 2007. The couple

attempted a reconciliation late last year, even holidaying together in

Barbados, but the divorce is now back on, with both keen to use a

private arbitrator to keep details of their battle away from the press.

-felipe-38725.6811342593

• Members

Olha esta do casal xarope:

Katie Holmes não poderá falar com a imprensa nem comentar sobre sua vida pessoal antes de falar com os assessores de Cruise.

Em entrevista ao jornal National Enquire, uma amiga de Katie contou que a atriz é totalmente vigiada pelo noivo. Ela teria sido proibida, entre outras coisas, de usar o celular, fazer exercícios físicos ou tomar remédios para dor de cabeça.
Fonte:www.sobrecarga.com.br

Agora entendi o porque da separação dele com a Nicole

• Members

Olha esta do casal xarope:

Katie Holmes não poderá falar com a imprensa nem comentar sobre sua vida pessoal antes de falar com os assessores de Cruise.

Em entrevista ao jornal National Enquire' date=' uma amiga de Katie contou que a atriz é totalmente vigiada pelo noivo. Ela teria sido proibida, entre outras coisas, de usar o celular, fazer exercícios físicos ou tomar remédios para dor de cabeça.

Fonte:www.sobrecarga.com.br

Agora entendi o porque da separação dele com a Nicole

[/quote']

Nem imagino pq Cruise e Holmes foram eleitos os mais chatos do ano...smiley11.gifsmiley36.gif

• Members

Ele é um babaca ... um mauricinho egocêntrico e pertencente a uma seita maluca ! smiley36.gif 

Cruise e Holmes se merecem , ainda bem que a Nicole saiu dessa . Aliás foi só  se separar dele que o mundo enfim percebeu que ela tinha luz própria .<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

• Members

Não achei nenhum tópico pra postar essa notícia' date=' então vai aqui mesmo.

nothing to put here

08 de Jan, Dom - 08h52

( Redação Cineclick) - Internada em Miami esta semana após uma crise de asma, a atriz Lindsay Lohan (Herbie: Meu Fusca Turbinado) disse que o uso de drogas e uma batalha contra a bulimia a deixaram à beira de um colapso físico e emocional.

“Eu sabia ter um problema, mas não conseguia admitir. Eu estava provocando uma doença. Estava doente e tive de ouvir pessoas dizendo ‘Você vai morrer se não se cuidar’ ”, revelou na mais recente edição da revista vanity Fair.

A atriz também afirma que usou "um pouco" de drogas, mas logo tentou voltar atrás e negou ter experimentado cocaína. "Não quero que as pessoas pensem que eu tenha ... sabe o que quero dizer? É um assunto complicado", desviou. Lindsay admitiu lutar contra uma bulimia, que a fez perder peso numa velocidade alarmante.

spacer.gif

[/quote']

Nossa, será que a Lohan é maconheira mesmo ???smiley5.gif

Oh god... Mais um caso igual Kate Moss.

• Members

Ele é um babaca ... um mauricinho egocêntrico e pertencente a uma seita maluca ! smiley36.gif 

Cruise e Holmes se merecem ' date=' ainda bem que a Nicole saiu dessa . Aliás foi só  se separar dele que o mundo enfim percebeu que ela tinha luz própria .<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

[/quote']

É aí q eu começo a formular minha teoria:

Será q Cruise não fazia a mesma coisa com Nicole,para ele continuar sendo o star q faz questão de ser mantendo a mulher em segundo plano não a deixando mostrar seu talento para não ofuscar o dele(que talentosmiley36.gifsmiley25.gif).Até q Nicole recebeu os conselhos de um certo cineasta(Kubrick),para se valorizar mais já q ela era uma grande atriz,e a partir daí isto começou a irritar Cruise...

Não achei nenhum tópico pra postar essa notícia' date=' então vai aqui mesmo.

nothing to put here

08 de Jan, Dom - 08h52

spacer.gif

[/quote']

Nossa, será que a Lohan é maconheira mesmo ???smiley5.gif

Oh god... Mais um caso igual Kate Moss.

aliás, elas são amigas smiley36.gif.. mas no caso da kate moss, era cocaína,m eu vi o vídeo do flagra, muito sem noção