Forum Cinema em Cena

Blu Ray - Lançamentos

Nacka

• Members

Olha' date=' que eu saiba, não... Pelo menos, nunca vi pra vender em lugar nenhum.

E pra quem achava que "Psicose" ia ganhar aquela capa horrenda inicialmente divulgada, uma boa (ou "boa") notícia :

[/quote']

Eu tinha gostado da capinha anterior.01

Esse não ia ser Blu-ray book??

A Universal não lança Blu-ray books' date=' mas no Reino Unido será lançada uma edição em steelbook.

[/quote']

Então eu viajei na maionese... Jurava q tinha visto a arte do BD Book...

• Members

American Beauty Coming Soon on Blu-ray

Posted June 19, 2010 05:03 AM by Juan Calonge

Paramount
An early announcement to Canadian retailers indicates that Paramount Home Entertainment will release American Beauty on Blu-ray on September 21, possibly as part of the Sapphire Series. This 1999 Dreamworks SKG production, written by Alan Ball and directed by Sam Mendes, won five Academy Awards (Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor – Kevin Spacey –, Best Original Screenplay and Best Cinematography).

Read more... | Comments (26)

• Members

The Mission Blu-ray in October, Exclusive to Amazon

Posted June 20, 2010 10:58 AM by Juan Calonge

Warner%20Bros.
Warner Home Video is set to release the 1986 epic movie The Mission, directed by Roland Joffe and starring Robert De Niro and Jeremy Irons, on October 5. According to retailer information, it will be an Amazon exclusive for an undetermined length of time. Disc specifications and special features are still to be announced.

Read more... | Comments (1)

• Members

The Exorcist Announced on Blu-ray

< =text/ ="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share">

Posted June 21, 2010 06:23 AM by Juan Calonge

2250_medium.jpgWarner%20Bros.Warner Home Video has announced The Exorcist for release on October 5, in a two-disc Digibook edition, packaged with a personal letter written by director William Friedkin inside a 40-page booklet. Both the extended director's cut and the theatrical version of this 1973 horror masterpiece will be included, remastered from the original camera negative. Three new documentaries, produced by acclaimed documentarian Laurent Bouzereau, are also included exclusively in the Blu-ray edition.

Regarding the two versions, director William Friedkin says, "After my final cut of the original The Exorcist, I took out 12 more minutes before we actually released it in theatres. Years later, Bill Blatty asked if I'd consider reviewing some of that rejected footage (which he always felt should have remained) with an eye towards putting it into a new version. Bill gave me the best piece of material I've ever received and because of that and because the film had such a major reputation over some 25 years, I agreed to revisit all these scenes. When I saw them, I came to realize that Bill was, in fact, right. With technical advances, scenes that didn't work then could now be fixed with CGI and there were others that I thought strengthened the spiritual aspect of the film. Warner agreed and released a whole new theatrical print in 2000 which we called The Exorcist: The Version You've Never Seen. And I now agree with Blatty that this is the best and most complete version."

Said Jeff Baker, WHV Executive VP & General Manager, Theatrical Catalog, "Generally speaking, sourcing relevant and provocative film assets for older films (30 years and older), is difficult, and more often than not, proves to be unsuccessful. The never before seen behind the camera treasure trove of material that consumers will see in The Exorcist Blu-ray release is one of the great finds in modern day home entertainment history. Laurent Bouzereau, an acclaimed documentarian, has blended this archival rare footage with updated present day interviews to create a masterpiece that will be treasured and studied for decades to come."

Disc contents are as follows:

Disc 1: - Extended Director's Cut (2000) plus Special Features

Commentary by William Friedkin

Raising Hell: Filming the Exorcist – set footage produced and photographed by Owen Roizman, camera and makeup tests, and interviews with director William Friedkin, actress Linda Blair, author/screenwriter/producer William Peter Blatty and Owen Roizman (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

The Exorcist Locations: Georgetown Then and Now – Featuring a tour of the iconic locations where the film was shot (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

Faces of Evil: The Different Versions of The Exorcist – with director William Friedkin and author/screenwriter/producer William Peter Blatty discussing the different versions of the film and featuring outtakes from the film (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

Trailers, TV spots & radio spots from the film's 2000 release Disc 2 - Theatrical Cut (1973) plus Special Features

Introduction by William Friedkin

Commentaries:

William Friedkin

William Peter Blatty with Special Sound Effects Tests

The Fear of God: 25 Years of The Exorcist [1998 BBC documentary]

Additional interviews with William Friedkin and William Peter Blatty:

The Original Cut

Stairway to Heaven

The Final Reckoning

Original ending

Sketches & storyboards

Trailers & TV spots from the 1973 version

• Members

ESTRADA PARA PERDIÇÃO - (BLU-RAY)

FX97443.jpg   Clique%20aqui%20para%20incluir%20este%20título%20no%20seu%20pedido

LANÇAMENTO
PRÉ-VENDA

Título Original: Road To Perdition - EUA 2002

Atores: Tom Hanks, Paul Newman, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tyler Hoechlin, Liam Aiken, Daniel Craig, Jude Law, Stanley Tucci

Diretor: Sam Mendes

Sinopse: Ele não deveria estar lá. Mas no momento em que o filho Michael Sullivan presencia um brutal assassinato, as vidas desse menino de 12 anos e do gangster que é seu pai são destruídas para sempre e seus destinos unidos para sempre.
Agora, perseguido pela Máfia a quem devotou sua vida, Sullivan e seu filho não têm para onde fugir ou como escapar à perseguição incansável de um sádico assassino.
É nessa luta feroz e instintiva pela sobrevicência e para proteger seu filho, que este gangster profissional irá descobrir a honra e a redenção. Fascinante, poderoso e visualmente magnífico, Estrada para Perdição está classificado entre as melhores obras cinematográficas clássicas de todos os tempos sobre gangsters. Tom Hanks, Paul Newman e Jude Law estão inesquecíveis nos papéis de homens desesperados para os quais tudo está em jogo. E Sam Mendes, diretor premiado com Oscar® (Beleza Americana, 1999), nos convida a experimentar sua perturbadora visão sobre uma história amarga que expõe a perda da inocência, a lealdade em conflitos e uma ambição sanguinária.

PREÇO

R$59,90

Clique%20aqui%20para%20incluir%20este%20título%20no%20seu%20pedido

PRÉ-VENDA
Veja observação abaixo!

EXTRAS

CÓDIGO REGIONAL

Menu Interativo, Seleção de Cenas

REG. A

VÍDEO

NF

ÁUDIO

NF

LEGENDAS

GÊNERO

NF

Drama

ANO DE PRODUÇÃO

ESTÚDIO

FOXBR

DURAÇÃO

DATA LANÇAMENTO

117 minutos

21/07/2010

• Members

Olha' date=' que eu saiba, não... Pelo menos, nunca vi pra vender em lugar nenhum.

E pra quem achava que "Psicose" ia ganhar aquela capa horrenda inicialmente divulgada, uma boa (ou "boa") notícia :

51gJWakl24L._SS500_.jpg
[/quote']

Sensível diferença... para cinéfilos especiais...

• Members

The Exorcist Announced on Blu-ray

Share  < =text/ ="http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/connect.php/js/FB.Share"> Posted June 21' date=' 2010 06:23 AM by Juan Calonge

2250_medium.jpgWarner%20Bros.Warner Home Video has announced The Exorcist for release on October 5, in a two-disc Digibook edition, packaged with a personal letter written by director William Friedkin inside a 40-page booklet. Both the extended director's cut and the theatrical version of this 1973 horror masterpiece will be included, remastered from the original camera negative. Three new documentaries, produced by acclaimed documentarian Laurent Bouzereau, are also included exclusively in the Blu-ray edition.

Regarding the two versions, director William Friedkin says, "After my final cut of the original The Exorcist, I took out 12 more minutes before we actually released it in theatres. Years later, Bill Blatty asked if I'd consider reviewing some of that rejected footage (which he always felt should have remained) with an eye towards putting it into a new version. Bill gave me the best piece of material I've ever received and because of that and because the film had such a major reputation over some 25 years, I agreed to revisit all these scenes. When I saw them, I came to realize that Bill was, in fact, right. With technical advances, scenes that didn't work then could now be fixed with CGI and there were others that I thought strengthened the spiritual aspect of the film. Warner agreed and released a whole new theatrical print in 2000 which we called The Exorcist: The Version You've Never Seen. And I now agree with Blatty that this is the best and most complete version."

Said Jeff Baker, WHV Executive VP & General Manager, Theatrical Catalog, "Generally speaking, sourcing relevant and provocative film assets for older films (30 years and older), is difficult, and more often than not, proves to be unsuccessful. The never before seen behind the camera treasure trove of material that consumers will see in The Exorcist Blu-ray release is one of the great finds in modern day home entertainment history. Laurent Bouzereau, an acclaimed documentarian, has blended this archival rare footage with updated present day interviews to create a masterpiece that will be treasured and studied for decades to come."

Disc contents are as follows:

Disc 1: - Extended Director's Cut (2000) plus Special Features

Commentary by William Friedkin

Raising Hell: Filming the Exorcist – set footage produced and photographed by Owen Roizman, camera and makeup tests, and interviews with director William Friedkin, actress Linda Blair, author/screenwriter/producer William Peter Blatty and Owen Roizman (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

The Exorcist Locations: Georgetown Then and Now – Featuring a tour of the iconic locations where the film was shot (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

Faces of Evil: The Different Versions of The Exorcist – with director William Friedkin and author/screenwriter/producer William Peter Blatty discussing the different versions of the film and featuring outtakes from the film (new; Blu-ray exclusive)

Trailers, TV spots & radio spots from the film's 2000 release Disc 2 - Theatrical Cut (1973) plus Special Features

Introduction by William Friedkin

Commentaries:

William Friedkin

William Peter Blatty with Special Sound Effects Tests

The Fear of God: 25 Years of The Exorcist [1998 BBC documentary']

Additional interviews with William Friedkin and William Peter Blatty:

The Original Cut

Stairway to Heaven

The Final Reckoning

Original ending

Sketches & storyboards

Trailers & TV spots from the 1973 version

Uia... preciso azular logo...

• Members
Perdeu a promo do Tec Toy no Sub... já podia estar com o seu...06

[/quote']

Atualmente, sem condiçõe$ para nada, nem para promos...

E esse tec toy me pareceu meio frouxo... quando for mais pro final do ano vou te perguntar quais são os players quentes do mercado. Acho que até lá a $ituação já melhorou um pouco...  

• Members

Latest Blu-ray News

rss_icon.png

Scott's 1492 Blu-ray Coming Up

Posted June 24, 2010 11:20 AM by Juan Calonge

Blu-ray%20Movies
More Sir Ridley news from France: according to information from French retailers, the SPHE/TF1 home video joint venture will release the Christopher Columbus biopic 1492: Conquest of Paradise on Blu-ray on October 6 (the same day as the Alien Anthology and one week before Robin Hood). There are no edition details available at this time.

• Members

Del Toro's Cronos Criterion Blu-ray Coming Soon

Posted June 25, 2010 05:45 AM by Juan Calonge

Criterion Yesterday, director Guillermo del Toro attended the 36th Annual Saturn Awards and gave a 20-minute impromptu interview backstage. After the interview finished, Del Toro revealed off-camera to Collider's Steve Weintraub that the Criterion Collection is going to release a Blu-ray of his feature debut, Cronos.

Nunca tive coragem de comprar 1492 em dvd' date=' por motivos óbvios, devo fazer isso em blu-ray, devo a mim mesmo este filme... [/quote']

Não gosto...

Esse Tesouro de Sierra Madre merecia uma edição mais caprichada...