Forum Cinema em Cena

Oscar 2013: Previsões

Nightcrawler

• Members

Vi o Jogos Vorazes ontem e achei excelente. Diversão pura no melhor sentido.

Também gostei muito. Gary Ross ganhou uma nova dimensão pra mim depois disso.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reações (tuítes) sobre Silver Linings Playbook, de David O. Russell:

Michael Schwartz ‏@mikemovie

Ladies and Gentleman, I think by February we may be able to refer to Jennifer Lawrence as Oscar winner. #SilverLiningsPlaybook

Steven Zeitchik ‏@ZeitchikLAT

Silver Linings Playbook another huge win for David O. Russell, hilarious and heartfelt. Cooper & Lawrence outstanding. #tiff12

Vicki Essex ‏@VickiEssex

Silver Linings Playbook: proving Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper have range. #TIFF12

Hollywood Elsewhere ‏@wellshwood

"Silver Linings Playbook" is a huge surprise! Wow! Best Picture contender for sure & Jennifer Lawrence an absolute lock for Best Actress.

Hollywood Elsewhere ‏@wellshwood

I'm not kidding -- "Silver Linings Playbook" is THE surprise of the festival! Jennifer Lawrence has nom IN THE BAG. Ditto DeNiro for BSA.

Michael Schwartz ‏@mikemovie

WOW! I am hearing from industry insiders that "Silver Linings Playbook" is the Weinsteins golden goose this season. Lawrence is now a lock.

Jer.K ‏@jeremykaposy

I loved 'The Silver Linings Playbook'. Electrifying and funny. Jennifer Lawrence was great. #tiff12

ioncinema ‏@ioncinema

#TIFF2012 Silver Linings Playbook is the real deal folks. Reminds/better than Flirting with Disaster - Lawrence's career best

Lou Lumenick ‏@LouLumenick

SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK: 100 pounds of Weinstein schmaltz in a 50 pound sack. J. Lawrence acts B. Cooper right off the screen. #TIFF12

Ewan McGregor ‏@mcgregor_ewan

Holly Shit! 'Silver linings Playbook' is great too. 3 for 3 so far. Across the board brilliant performances! Brilliant.

Anne Thompson ‏@akstanwyck

#TIFF12 the Oscar race is on: silver linings playbook with a happily smiling harvey behind it will be a major contender across the board.

Chris Knight ‏@ChrisKnightfilm

The embargo is over! I can finally say I loved Silver LiningsPlaybook. Great fun - 4 stars!

Matt Dentler ‏@MattDentler

As far as movies with pill-popping Bradley Cooper and sage-like Robert De Niro go, "Silver Linings Playbook" is way better than "Limitless."

Really enjoyed "Silver Linings Playbook." Awesome ensemble cast with De Niro doing his best performance in maybe 20 years. #TIFF12

Thinking about how "Silver Linings Playbook" fits in the David O. Russell canon, but it's definitely one of his best. Audience award?#TIFF

cassian elwes ‏@cassianelwes

Silver linings playbook - what a f...g great movie. Sneaks right up on you. Can't wait to see it again. #hit

Vinay Virmani ‏@Vinayvirmani24

The Silver Linings Playbook an inspiring brilliant film. So proud to see @AnupamPkher delivering a knockout performance! Congrats Sir.

Sunaina Verma ‏@TheSunainaVerma

Omg a fantastic film Silver Linings Playbook ! So proud of @AnupamPkher role in it!! Bradley Cooper & Robert De Niro are so awesome #TIFF12

Julia Marchitto ‏@juliamarchitto

Went to my first ever #tiff gala! Saw Silver Linings Playbook. SO GOOD. Sat in the same room as Robert de Niro!!

Chris McEwen ‏@mrchrismcewen

And TIFF audiences are loving Silver Linings Playbook too! Awesome. David O. Russell knocked that one out of the park.

Joseph Braverman ‏@JBAwardsCircuit

Suffice it to say, I'm feeling very happy with my gut right about now #SilverLiningsPlaybook #Oscars

Kevin Swint ‏@kswint

#SilverLiningsPlaybook has best dance scene since Pulp Fiction. Don’t miss it. #TIFF

Fabiola Garza ‏@fabgza

#silverliningsplaybook who knew they could dance so well ?!?! #bradleycooper #jenniferlawrence #TIFF12

Patrick Roy ‏@PatrickRoyViva

Merveilleuse Jennifer Lawrence! #SilverLiningsPlaybook #TIFF12

Yorkdale Style ‏@YorkdaleStyle

Just finished watching #silverliningsplaybook w/Robert De Niro, Jennifer Lawrence + Bradley Cooper!! Cc @alliancefilms ^EC #tiff12

Rashmi ‏@rashmisudan

#SilverLiningsPlaybook was an amazing film! Thank you @alliancefilms. #TIFF12

kimbai ‏@impeccablelogic

#SILVERLININGSPLAYBOOK is an absolute masterpiece. #TIFF

GUESS ‏@GUESS

#silverliningsplaybook was amazing! Cast was incredible...this is a must see when it comes out! #guesslovestiff12 #tiff12

Michael Patrick ‏@mpsayshello

Silver Linings Playbook: Oscar material.

Scott Mantz ‏@MovieMantz

Review SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK: winning turns from #JenniferLawrence and #BradleyCooper! Funny, entertaining, but goes into overtime! #TIFF

• Members

Venice Winners: Golden Lion to 'Pieta,' Director to Paul Thomas Anderson

South Korean director Kim Ki-duk's "Pieta" won the Golden Lion at the 69th Venice International Film Festival, while the Silver Lion went to American directorPaul Thomas Anderson for "The Master"; both his stars Philip Seymour Hoffmanand Joaquin Phoenix shared the best male actor award. Israel's Hadas Yaron won best actress nod for "Fill The Void" by Rama Burshtein. Austrian Ulrich Seidl won the Special Jury prize for "Paradise: Faith." French director Olivier Assayas took home best screenplay for "Something in the Air." Belgian Frédéric Fonteyne’s fourth feature, drama "Tango libre" won the special prize of the Venice Mostra del Cinema’s Orizzonte jury headed by Italian actor Pierfrancesco Favino.

• Members

Sobre Pauline Collins, indicada em 1990, em Quartet:

Surprisingly' date=' it's Collins who has the film’s juiciest part. As the film progresses, Cecily’s mild dementia starts to worsen and seriously concern her friends. At first it's played to humorous effect, but the tragedy of her condition eventually comes to light in the picture's best scene. After a confrontation with Jean, Cecily has a fall and gets knocked out. When she wakes up from the accident she is unable to recognize anyone but one of the facility nurses. Hoffman lets Collins really shine here and if there is any awards recognition in the cards for “Quartet” its in her impressive turn.[/quote']

• Members

Considerações: Paulline Collins é uma atriz estupenda. Esse teaser de Lincoln me remeteu a uma continuação esquista de Cavalo de Guerra. Jennifer Lawrence parece estar com sua segunda indicação garantida, quem sabe até um recorde em precocidade. Esse livro-bomba desmentindo a versão oficial do ataque à Obama deve prejudicar em muito o filme da Bigelow. Philip Seymour Hoffman e Joaquin Phoenix dividindo prêmios me enche de alegria cinéfila, são deuses entre monstros. Acho que o bem-feito e sem-emoção "Xingu" será o representante brasileiro no Oscar.

• Members

Roger Ebert aposta em Argo como vitorioso no Oscar:

The winner of the Academy Award for Best Picture will be Ben Affleck's tense new thriller "Argo." How do I know this? Because it is the audience favorite coming out of the top-loaded opening weekend of the Toronto Film Festival. Success at Toronto has an uncanny way of predicting Academy winners; I point you to the Best Pictures of the last five years in a row: "No Country for Old Men' date='" "Slumdog Millionaire," "The Hurt Locker," "The King's Speech" and "The Artist."[/quote']

• Members

OFF: Finalmente consegui ver todas as atuações indicadas ao Oscar 2012. Só me falta "A separação", acho eu, dos principais filmes da temporada passada. E, sinceramente, só gostei à vera de "O artista", "Guerreiro", "Drive", "Planeta dos macacos: A origem" e "X-men: Primeira classe" (que eu me lembre agora).

FILME

1. O artista

2. Meia-noite em Paris

3. Os descendentes

4. A invenção de Hugo Cabret

5. Cavalo de guerra

6. Histórias cruzadas

7. O homem que mudou o jogo

8. A árvore da vida

9. Tão forte tão perto

Vtória mais do que justa, fiquei felicissímo durante a premiação. Não consegui gostar do filme do Malick - muito pretensioso - e achei 5-6-7 acima das pedradas que receberam (apesar de jamais merecerem indicações a melhor filme).

DIRETOR

1. Michel Hazanavicious

2. Woody Allen

3. Martin Scorsese

4. Alexander Payne

5. Terrence Malick

ATOR

1. Jean Dujardin

2. Gary Oldman

3. Brad Pitt

4. Demián Bichir

5. George Clooney

Os dois primeiros foram excepcionais e eu gosto bastante dos desempenhos do Pitt, ele e o DiCaprio são subestimados pelo grande público (sempre associam a filmes em que fizeram papéis de 'bonitões'). Defendi muito o Clooney antes de ver o filme - também acho sua persona bacana -, mas merecia ficar de fora (apesar de Gosling e Fassbender, cá para nós, não terem sido tão extraordinários para chamarmos suas ausências de "absurdos").

ATRIZ

1. Viola Davis

2. Rooney Mara

3. Glenn Close

4. Michelle Williams

5. Meryl Streep

Detestei tudo em "A dama de ferro" e "Sete dias com Marilyn" sofre de problema parecido: filmes feitos para que as atrizes assemelhassem-se fisicamente às personalidades que interpretaram, porém incapazes de criar uma relação com o espectador. As três primeiras, no entanto, poderiam ter vencido - acho que foi a melhor categoria.

ATOR COADJUVANTE

1. Nick Nolte

2. Kenneth Branagh

3. Christopher Plummer

4. Jonah Hill

5. Max Von Sydow

Outra boa categoria: os três primeiros destacam-se em seus filmes de forma quase absoluta, em especial Branagh. "Guerreiro" é um filmaço e Hardy e Nolte têm interpretações duríssimas. Não dá para entender o Hill, muito menos o Von Sydow - cujo personagem quebra alguns bons momentos do chato filme do Daldry (acho a ideia boa, execução péssima).

ATRIZ COADJUVANTE

1. Bérénice Bejo

2. Jessica Chastain

3. Janet McTeer

4. Octavia Spencer

5. Melissa McCarthy

A pior categoria. Bérénice não precisou fazer muito para ganhar a primeira posição. A Chastain é realmente um ponto forte do filme de Malick e poderia ter sido lembrada por este, porém nem acho grandes coisas igualmente. Do terceiro ao quinto lugares, impossível definir uma ordem segura - talvez a McCarthy até merecesse o terceiro lugar...

• Members

Também achei a categoria atriz muito boa nesse último Oscar. Ainda não vi a Glenn Close, mas adorei as outras quatro. Não saberia em quem votar, entre Meryl, Michelle e Viola. Gostei muito da Rooney Mara, mas eu indicaria a Tilda Swinton no lugar dela. Entre os atores, Gary Oldman na cabeça, seguido por Dujardin, Clooney, Bichir e Pitt.

• Members

Vi na Estrada hoje e estava pronto para não gostar, mas gostei bastante. Achei que o filme fica meio lento após a saída de Stewart, então poderiam ter dado uma enxugada ali. Fotografia belíssima e direção de arte primorosa.

Edit: Acabei de ler que Salles cortou 15 minutos do filme e vai estrear a nova versão em Toronto. Hum...