Forum Cinema em Cena

Oscar 2020: Previsões

SergioB.

• Members
1 hour ago, Gust84 said:

Acho que o Coringa teve seu momento com indicações, mas não deve levar muita coisa não.

Mas sei lá, falo mais como impressão, do que por entender algo de fato.

Deve levar ator e trilha, são os mais garantidos. Fotografia perde pra 1917. Filme e direção são bem difíceis também. Os outros, não sei muito.

• Members
2 minutes ago, SergioB. said:

P O L Ê M I CA!!! :)

Tipo achei fera, merece indicação, mas na minha cabeça ser "um personagem" mostrar qualquer tipo de síndrome, de alguma maneira interpreto como algo "mais simples" de transmitir, do que algo como Banderas, ou o próprio Driver fizeram em seus respectivos papeis. Ser gente normal é muito mais difícil, haha

• Members

Reações dos indicados:

“I’m honored that our work on The Irishman has been honored by the Academy with these nominations. We put all of ourselves into this picture, a true labor of love, and to be recognized in this way means a great deal to all of us.”
–Martin Scorsese, Best Director nominee for The Irishman

“What a joy it was to work on this movie – with such brilliant direction by Scorsese and the extraordinary acting by De Niro, Pacino and Pesci and all the cast – and then an Oscar nomination? What a thrill!”
–Thelma Schoonmaker, Best Film Editing nominee for Martin Scorsese’s The Irishman

“I am very grateful and exited to be nominated by the Academy for the Cinematography of The Irishman. I am honored to be part of this amazing group of fellow nominees. It is especially meaningful to be recognized for my work on such a magnificent film by Martin Scorsese. I would like to share this recognition with my Camera, Grip and Electric crew.”
–Rodrigo Prieto, Best Cinematography nominee for The Irishman

“This was the best wake up call ever! The Irishman was a dream project from start to finish. It is such a thrill to have been nominated for our work.”
–Bob Shaw and Regina Graces, Best Production Design nominees for The Irishman

“Bringing The Irishman to the screen was a twelve-year saga which I wanted to make with my friends and work again with Marty, Joe and Al – It was a story that Jane, Emma, Marty and I wanted to tell.  It’s great that the picture has been embraced by audiences and is now getting this recognition from the Academy. I’m very happy for everyone involved in the film.”
–Robert De Niro, Producer and star of Best Picture nominee, The Irishman

“We are absolutely thrilled to be nominated for our work on The Irishman and congratulate our fellow nominees.  It was an honor to be a part of this remarkable film and to have had the opportunity to work with this iconic cast.”
–Sandy Powell and Christopher Peterson, Best Costume Design nominees for The Irishman

“I didn’t expect to be quite as emotional as I was when I heard the news.  To be acknowledged by your peers is just the best thing. I am so grateful to them.  I am thrilled too for my fellow Pope Anthony Hopkins. We had such a good time together.  We both thrived on Anthony McCarten’s superb script and the inspirational direction of Fernando Meirelles.  Huge thanks for the support of Netflix, Tracey Seaward and everyone who worked on the production of this very special film.”
–Jonathan Pryce, Best Actor nominee for The Two Popes

“To receive two Oscar nominations for a film paying tribute to Harriet Tubman, a person whose heart and spirit are the embodiment of courage, makes this morning’s news beyond anything I could have ever imagined. This is more than a dream come true. When I got the opportunity to play this incredible woman, I felt truly honored that Kasi and our producers saw fit to have me play the part; being asked to co-write and perform the song in the film was the icing on an already wonderful cake. I continue to feel overwhelmed with gratitude today to the Academy for recognizing my performance and our song ‘Stand Up’.
–Cynthia Erivo, Best Actress nominee and Best Original Song nominee for Harriet

“!!! I’m just so thrilled that our Little Women has been recognized by the Academy. Greta made something so special that I’m just thankful to have been a part of, let alone nominated for. Thank you to my academy peers for loving and appreciating this film that is so close to my heart.”
–Saoirse Ronan, Best Actress nominee for Little Women

“I am very happy with these nominations. I’ve learnt about them while flying back to Madrid. This is the happiest end to the film’s career. Antonio has been a part of my films and my life for over thirty years. It makes me very proud that he’s received his first nomination for this film.”
–Pedro Almodovar, Director of Best International Feature Film nominee, Pain and Glory

“I feel honored and humbled to have been nominated by my fellow actors. The Academy’s encouragement helped ignite and sustain my career and I am incredibly grateful for that support. I’d like to also congratulate my fellow nominees for being recognized for their inspiring performances that have enriched our art form.”
–Joaquin Phoenix, Best Actor nominee for Joker

“Thank you to the Academy for this wonderful recognition. I am very proud of this film and it was truly an honor to work with the legendary Clint Eastwood on bringing the truth of Richard Jewell to light, along with the incredible Paul, Sam, Olivia, Jon, Nina, Ian and Niko. My hope is that this film brings the justice and peace Richard and Bobi Jewell deserve by shining a light on their story and his heroism.”
–Kathy Bates, Best Supporting Actress nominee for Richard Jewell

• Members

De tanto bater a cabeça, a gente aprende: é preciso assistir ao máximo de curtas!

Nunca iria indicar essa trilha boba do John Williams, mas ao longo dos anos aprendi que não dá pra apostar contra ele.

O povo não indicou a Sandy Powell pelo figurino de "The Irishman". É uma loucura, a mulher é amada pela categoria. 

Neste ano aprendi que Mark Bridges, em Figurino, também será sempre indicado, depois de anos sendo ignorado. Dancei.

• Members

Me lembrei aqui que deram uma zoada no Globo de Ouro e outras premiações com apresentador...  

Issa Rae começou com "Eu pensei numa piada ótima pra contar aqui" e o John Cho "eu também", e a Issa "mas acho que o pessoal tá mais preocupado com os anúncios, então deixa pra lá". Foi algo assim que falaram já no começo da transmissão. hehehe

Oscar não vai ter apresentador esse ano.

raw_20200113_filmdirector_301521_560x315

• Members
32 minutes ago, SergioB. said:

O povo não indicou a Sandy Powell pelo figurino de "The Irishman". É uma loucura, a mulher é amada pela categoria. 

Neste ano aprendi que Mark Bridges, em Figurino, também será sempre indicado, depois de anos sendo ignorado. Dancei.

Nem me fale em figurino... Logo de cara, quando vi que o Rocketman não entrou nessa categoria, já vi que só viria canção mesmo pra ele (e olhe lá), o resto seria esnobado largamente. :

Enfim.

• Members

Indicado hoje ao Oscar de Melhor Curta de Documentário, "Walk Run Cha-Cha" é, nada mais nada menos, do que uma história de amor. Conta a vida de dois vietnamitas, refugiados nos Estados Unidos, que fugiram da repressão comunista (onde nem festas particulares eram permitidas, e as pessoas dançavam escondido). Eles  tiveram que viver alguns anos separados, e depois se reencontraram na América. A juventude perdida, melhor dizendo, a pausa no amor, é descontada agora na idade madura, e, em especial, eles podem dançar de novo, livremente. O final é meloso, romântico, brega...e...vou dizer...funciona! Funciona muito.

Como documentário, não há nada de mais. Mas o final é encantador.

Indicação promovida pelo lobby do The New York Times.

Laura Nix, diretora, primeira indicação.

20 minutos.

Walk Run Cha-Cha (2019)

• Administrators

Que participação lamentável do Jorge Pontual no Em Pauta da Globo News falando de Oscar. Se atrapalhou, gaguejou, esqueceu nomes e não foi por nervosismo e sim por.nao se importar. A cereja no bolo foi admitir que não viu e não gostou da maioria dos filmes. 

https://g1.globo.com/globonews/globonews-em-pauta/video/oscar-conheca-os-indicados-nas-principais-categorias-8233907.ghtml