Forum Cinema em Cena

Batman Begins

clark

• Members

notícias do batman on film' date=' possível novo spot vindo
aí e a descrição, acreditem...é ATERRADORA!!!!
no sentido de excelente é claro.... smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif
[/quote']

Tranferindo para os preguiçosos de plantão:

Hi-def new BEGINS one-sheet and new commercial?
Author: Jett
Saturday, March 19, 8:28 AM, 12:00 PM, 5:42 PM
"Murcielago" sent BOF the following, which sounds like a potential TV spot. Take with a grain of salt, but sounds legit--

This morning, I took an online survey where I was asked to watch a short, yet-to-be-aired commercial for an upcoming movie, and rate it. Lo and behold, it was BATMAN BEGINS!

The commercial starts with the WB logo in silver, and cuts to Bruce Wayne pulling up to a valet in a fancy sports car. Valet says something like, "Wow, nice car," and Bruce responds, "You should see my other one." The rest of the commercial is very quick cuts, they show the Batmobile in action, and Bruce spray painting the suit, as well as talking to Lucius/Morgan Freeman, who says something along the lines of "the suit amplifies abilities and that it also has a magnetic grappling gun." Cut to Batman shooting said gun and jumping over some ninjas(?) Then, some more footage of Bats kicking butt and then him and Gordon. Gordon says, "What's that," as you hear the sound of bats flying in. Batman responds "Get down," and then the bats fly in. Also interesting was a super quick shot of the scarecrow's face - way gnarlier than anything we've seen before, as well as a shot of a horse breathing fire (Scarecrow induced vision, perhaps?) There's also a quick shot of Bruce and Katie Holmes (don't remember her charater's name) kissing, and a couple of training scenes. Commercial ends with a voice over by Bruce saying, "A man who dresses up as a bat? Clearly he's got issues," while on screen we quickly see Bruce at a restaurant, having this conversation, and then Batman jumping off a rooftop, and the cape becoming wings!! The last shot of the commercial is that - Batman flying!!

• Members

eu já havia lido, j.c.c. , simplesmente demais né

cara?show de bola MESMO!!!!

até dão uma dica pra conseguir baixar, mas não

entendi direito o que que tem que fazer...

precisa se cadastrar lá num negócio e depois rezar

eu acho....

ai como essa expectativa me mata.....

• Members

eu já havia lido' date=' j.c.c. , simplesmente demais né
cara?show de bola MESMO!!!!
até dão uma dica pra conseguir baixar, mas não
entendi direito o que que tem que fazer...
precisa se cadastrar lá num negócio e depois rezar
eu acho....
ai como essa expectativa me mata.....
[/quote']

Essa descrição não poderia ser melhor. Mas prefiro que esse Spot seja lançado oficialmente mesmo pela Warner (também não peguei o jeito para baixar o troço e nem pretendo tentar). smiley2.gif

Mas tem o trailer final ainda. smiley3.gif

Putz, mas é muita coisa, muito SPOILER pro meu gosto. smiley36.gif

• Members

Uma coisa q eu andei pensando, na verdade, desde a época dos quadrinhos... quando dizem q os equipamentos do Batman vêm da vivisão militar das empresas Wayne, e Lucius Fox é o encarregado... isso não o faz saber do segredo? Quer dizer, que nem no último spot, mostra ele e e Bruce dando um rolê no protótipo, aí Bruce pergunta: "ele vem em preto?" daí, um tempo depois surge o Batmóvel. Tem q ser meio xongo p não juntar os pontos...

Se bem q a Lois Lane é enganada por um par de óculos, então, nem sei de mais nada...

• Members

Uma coisa q eu andei pensando' date=' na verdade, desde a época dos quadrinhos... quando dizem q os equipamentos do Batman vêm da vivisão militar das empresas Wayne, e Lucius Fox é o encarregado... isso não o faz saber do segredo? Quer dizer, que nem no último spot, mostra ele e e Bruce dando um rolê no protótipo, aí Bruce pergunta: "ele vem em preto?" daí, um tempo depois surge o Batmóvel. Tem q ser meio xongo p não juntar os pontos...

Se bem q a Lois Lane é enganada por um par de óculos, então, nem sei de mais nada...

[/quote']

magia do cinema... smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

• Members

Nova notícia direto do BOF:

Reports from WWLA
Author: Jett
Sunday, March 20, 7:25 AM
Reports from the WIZARD WORLD convention out in LA--

From "Brian N."--
I was at the convention today and I saw the ten minute clip that you said would be here. Anyway, today at 2:00pm they showed the clip, none of the cast or crew was there, but the clip was very cool and contained footage not shown on anything else so far. It started out with the clip of Bruce as a child falling down a shaft and showing the bats flying overhead and his father rescuing him. It showed them at the theater and Bruce begging to leave, then his parents were killed by the gunman in the ally. After this, they showed footage with Liam Neson that we have already seen, a little how he meets Ra's Al Ghul, some combat between Liam and Bale. They did show a lot more action segments with Bale in the costume - very cool - and some more of hi weaponry as well. We also got a peak at Scarecrow, very, very cool looking, he throws some nerve toxin at Batman and you see the Scarecrow change in his face, very scary, and very cool.

A very detailed description from "Animatorsone"--
New footage from "Batman Begins" was shown at the Warner Brothers panel today at Wizard World LA. The new footage was actually just a newer longer trailer.

The footage began with young Bruce chasing Young Rachel into a green house type of structure. Young Bruce snatches an item away from young Rachel and runs away, Rachel chases after him. Bruce falls through the hole that has been seen in the previous trailers, but this time bats appear and begin to fly all around Bruce, frightening him. Thomas Wayne repels down the hole on a harness and rescues young Bruce. Thomas Wayne tucks young Bruce into bed and explains that the bats were afraid of Bruce which is what caused them to attack him. Young Bruce says something along the lines of "so even scary things are afraid sometimes?"

Cut to Martha, Thomas, and young Bruce in the theatre. The performers are swinging on ropes and the tone of the play is dark, which scares young Bruce, who wants to leave. Upon exiting the theatre early, Bruce and his parents are confronted by Joe Chill, who waves a gun around. Thomas Wayne steps in between the gun and his wife and gets shot in the chest. Then Martha Wayne is shot, the pearls fall from her necklace.

The music playing during these scenes was the "Requiem for a Dream" theme song.

Next is the familiar Alfred and young Bruce standing outside at the funeral where people carrying black umbrellas walk by, only this time I believe Richard Earle talks to young Bruce. Carmine Falcone says something about watching over the Wayne empire until Bruce is old enough to take over.

Next a young adult Bruce Wayne is standing in front of Carmine Falcone in an office. Bruce looks angry as Falcone kind of chews him out. More or less, Falcone says that Bruce is just an inexperienced kid who isn't entitled to something just because his parents were killed in front of him. Falcone calls Bruce a nobody to anyone outside of Gotham.

Bruce is walking up to the shack in the ice covered mountain. The doors open and Ras al Ghul is sitting there atop his throne. Bruce inquires "Ra's al Ghul?" Ra's al Ghul says something in another language. Ducard and other henchmen emerge from the shadows. Either Ducard or Ra's says "what is it you seek? and Bruce says something like "the means to fight those who would strike fear in the innocent." Ducard says that Bruce needs to face his own fears first, and the men begin to beat Bruce.

Next Bruce and Ducard are sword fighting (I can't recall whether it was on the ice yet or not) Bruce is advancing and Ducard is calling out different names of animals as Bruce attacks. Ducard called out "Tiger!" and "Panther!" as Bruce lunged at him (I can only imagine what this means. I haven't read the script, all my info comes from your site and comics).

On the ice, Ducard says that Bruce's parents weren't killed because of Bruce, but rather because of Bruce's father. Bruce gets mad at this remark and lunges at Ducard yet again. Eventually Bruce gets the better of Ducard and holds the sword to Ducards throat. As Ducard is on the ground, Bruce in a low voice growls "Yield!"

At some point Ra's says that Gotham is destined to be destroyed. An aerial shot of Gotham is revealed. Bruce in a tuxedo says that "Gotham is still worth saving."

Wayne Manor is shown on fire.

Bruce is shown spraying the torso piece black and picking up his belt components, including the grappling gun.

The rest went by a bit faster, and I'll just describe the new elements which were intercut with previously seen footage.

-Batman running towards the camera (Batman moves fast and fluidly)...The Tumbler was shown soaring through a waterfall...The grappling hook firing from the gun and latching onto a ceiling beam (this was very fluid and realistic as well)...Jonathan Crane slowly turning around while looking at the ceiling curiously. Crane whispers "he's here.." someone else says "who?", Crane answers "the Batman!"...Batman is shown running and jumping out of a high building window as his cape seems to solidify and catch air, he glides down several stories...A flock of Bats merge into the new bat logo and the title "Batman Begins" appears.

The screen goes black and the audience erupts applauding and yelling.

Seconds later, The Scarecrow says "Batman" in a creepy voice, and throws liquid on Batman. The scarecrow blinks at Batman a few times and waves the lighter at him before setting Batman on fire. Batman is engulfed in flames and looks around not quite knowing what to do, so he runs and jumps out a window totally covered in flames!

That was it. It received a great reaction!

The following came from a good friend--
Dude ... it was simply freakin' glorious. It is THE Batman movie, no doubt.

The footage was edited together chronologically, essentially a five minute summary of the narrative. Opens with young Bruce and Rachel playing on the grounds of Wayne Manor. Bruce goes down the well and is scared by the bats. His dad rescues him and explains to him that even scary creatures can be afraid. Cut to the opera with Bruce spooked by the show and begging his parents to leave. The mugging/execution follows. The funeral: Rutger Hauer advises young B his "empire is in good hands" and will be waiting for him when he comes of age. Alfred comforts Bruce who says he misses his parents so much (and Alfred replies that he does, too). Then -- and here's where it gets even cooler -- we see Falcone (Tom Wilkinson with a very Sopranos-wannabe accent) dressing down an adult Bruce (who we don't see yet, I believe) for trying to confront his men. Basically, he tells B to grow up, that he's "the prince of Gotham" and is way out of his element. Falcone's advice, if you will, leads Bruce to the Himalayas where he meets Ra's Al Ghul, the League and Ducard (Neeson is VERY cool, even in this one scene -- I predict he'll steal the show). Ducard roughs up B. Cut to the training/swordfight on the ice scene between B and D. Ra's then announces that Gotham must pay (for its sins, or something along those lines) and we cut to Bruce declaring, "Gotham is worth saving." BOOM. The putting together the batsuit/utility belt montage, culminating with Batman on the ledge (in Chicago, a now familiar still photo). ACTION from here on out, with some scenes reminiscent from the trailer. The Batmobile in action, police swamped by bats inside Arkham (very Year One), Batman swinging on his cable through walls of flame and collapsing structures, a commuter train derailing, a glimpse of Gordon, and Crane being spooked as he and his henchmen look around the rafters of Arkham (I think it was Arkham). "What is it?" one of the goons asks. "It's The Bat-Man," replies Crane (in a very creepy hyphenated way, cool). The coda? Scarecrow (in the mask) blows dust/gas in Batman's face, disorienting him long enough to douse him was gasoline -- and then set him full Richard Pryor freebasing on fire! Scarecrow says something but I can't recall what. Batman runs and dives out the window, fully aflame.

Oh, man. It f-ing ROCKED! Audience dug it.

BOF has also recieved several reports confirming yesterday's story of new commericials being tested online....

I gotta say, I fired up beyond words for BATMAN BEGINS! I'll reserve final judegement in a few months when I finally see it, but I'm believing that this will be - finally - the definitive Batman film. Late.

• Members

Caramba' date=' estava vendo esse tópico e adorei as fotos! Esse filme promete!!smiley20.gif[/quote']

Squirtle, mizimfio... nao crie expectativa em demasia; o tombo é maior...

É... eu ñ esperava nada de Constantine... acho que é por isso que gostei tanto.

é pq gostou d e Matrix..hahahaha...Constantine é um Matrix 4... alias, vc nem leu a HQ..me poupe..e ainda quer opinar..

• Members

Ei... revendo akeles pôsteres de Batman & Robin.... percebi o quanto é ridículo e inverossímel ver o Batman com um sorrisinho simpático no rosto. Só o George Clooney mesmo...smiley17.gif

E o Robin? Ele tá pousando de "Tio Sam" convocando alguém pro exército... ou queria pousar de Darth Vader (acredito que todos devam conhecer a foto clássica do Vader apontado pra frente). smiley2.gif

• Members

Caramba' date=' estava vendo esse tópico e adorei as fotos! Esse filme promete!!smiley20.gif[/quote']

é pq gostou d e Matrix..hahahaha...Constantine é um Matrix 4... alias, vc nem leu a HQ..me poupe..e ainda quer opinar..

Filho, vc sabia que o pessoal da academia (eu ñ considero mas enfim, tbm acho errado) vota na categoria 'melhor roteiro adaptado' sem sequer ver a capa do livro (ou fonte)?

Em tempo: eu apenas digo que é um bom filme, mas como posso falar que é uma boa adaptação se, como vc disse, eu ñ li a fonte?

Darth Maul38431.7700347222

• Members

Filho, vc sabia que o pessoal da academia (eu ñ considero mas enfim, tbm acho errado) vota na categoria 'melhor roteiro adaptado' sem sequer ver a capa do livro (ou fonte)?

pela logica vc = membro da Academia..é isso? pelamor, ne??smiley36.gif

• Members

pela logica vc = membro da Academia..é isso? pelamor, ne??smiley36.gif

Aff.... smiley11.gif