Forum Cinema em Cena

Red Tails

Lucas

• 1 month later...
  • Members
WATCH: Almost Seven Minutes Of Lucasfilm’s Red Tails

1 Comment

Written on January 9, 2012 by Brendon Connelly in Film

Mentioned only a little while ago in the Star Wars story, Red Tails is the next picture from Lucasfilm. It tells a story of the Tuskegee Airmen, an all-African American group of World War II fighter pilots.

Lucasfilm have form with dogfights. This seemed like a solid project for them. Better still, it has been directed by Anthony Hemingway who has a great CV of TV work from The Wire to Battlestar Galactica, Community to Fringe.

Almost seven minutes of the film have arrived online, and Shadow and Act pointed the way to this embed, a compilation of clips from throughout the film.

The cockpit “headshots” of the various pilots were apparently filmed on DSLR cameras. A video of this grade and size isn’t going to really reveal how well that works.

Though perhaps you might want to hold off and see this on the big screen, to at least appreciate the scale of the bigger scenes.

Myself… I’m just about to put my feet up and click play. Weak, I tell ya.

Trata-se de uma compilação de trechos do filme já divulgados, que colocados juntos somam pouco menos de sete minutos. Não conta muito mais do filme do que os teasers e trailers já contaram. Para assistir, basta clicar abaixo:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/01/09/watch-almost-seven-minutes-of-lucasfilms-red-tails/

• 2 weeks later...