Forum Cinema em Cena

Superman: Man of Steel (2013)

joao_spider

Qual vilão vc mais gostaria de ver no novo filme?  

1. 1. Qual vilão vc mais gostaria de ver no novo filme?

• Lex Luthor
    • Brainiac
    • Darkseid
    • Metallo
    • Apocalypse
    • Morgan Edge
    • General Zod
    • Parasita
    • Mestre dos Brinquedos
    • Lobo
    • Mr. Mxyzptlk
    • Bizarro

• Members

Seria bem interessante o Shannon como Lex, é um ator que tem potencial para compor o vilão de forma interessante. É so ele tomar cuidado com certos exageros que ele enventualmente fez em alguns filmes. O Edgar Ramires não conheço direito e dificilmente vou assistir Carlos tão cedo.

Quanto ao Synger, ate hoje não assisti Returns inteiro apesar de ele ter sido reprisado inumeras vezes nos canais HBO. Mas pelos "pedaços" que eu vi aquela trama envolvendo o filho de Lois foi desde o inicio uma furada.

• Members

Moterson de volta no páreo?

Viggo Mortenson Back In The Running To Play The Villain In Superman?

A

report over at Variety reveals that the actor now has a clear schedule

to take a role in the upcoming reboot from Zack Snyder and also

mentions that the director is still interested in hiring him...

flagman.jpg

It looks like there's been a new development in the search for an actor to portray the villain in Superman: The Man of Steel.

Variety reports that Viggo Mortensen will now NOT be starring in Snow White and the Huntsman, formally ending months of negotiations. Here is an excerpt from their report which makes things a little clearer:

Dropping out of negotiations leaves the door

open for Mortensen to take the role of the villain in Warner Bros.'

''Superman: Man of Steel,'' which is scheduled to shoot at the same

time as ''Huntsman.''

Warner Bros. would not comment, but ''Superman'' director Zack Snyder is reportedly interested in Mortensen.

What do you guys think? Despite both Michael Shannon and Edgar

Ramirez recently being linked to an undisclosed villainous role in the

upcoming movie, will Snyder now cast the actor who was rumored to be

his first choice? Be sure to share your thoughts in the usual place!

• Members

Dizem que as negociações do Mortensen com a produção de Branca de Neve não vingaram porque ele pediu um cachê de U$ 8 milhões mais uma parcela da bilheteria...será que a produção de Superman vai cobrir a oferta? Seria com certeza o salário mais alto do elenco.

Mas que ele seria um loosho, isso seria.
Liv n' Let Die2011-03-26 14:15:35

• Members

Achei legalzinha a imagem.. tirando o cabelo forçosamente moldado... queria ver um super sem "supergel" e sem "s" forçado no cabelo dessa vez...

bom.. to assistindo "O Dia em que a Terra Parou" de 2008... acho que a Jennifer Connelly conseguiria fazer uma boa Lois... n sei se a idade atrapalharia

Jennifer-Connelly.jpg

• Members

Ela já pegou o Hulk' date=' ficaria conhecida como Maria-herói. rssss

Mas sério, boa atriz ela é, indiscutível. Mas não é exatamente o que eu penso sobre Lois... digamos que ela é bonita demais pro Cavill hehe.

[/quote']

Talvez interpretando a esposa de Luthor.

• Members

Por essa ninguém esperava: Amy Adams será a nova Lois Lane!

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/27/amy-adams-will-be-lois-lane/?dlvrit=63378

PQPQPQPQPQPQPQP!!!! Morri!

Nunca esperei por ela. Nem cogitava ela por ser ruiva e tals.

Mas é uma das minhas atrizes preferidas... caraleo, esse elenco está ficando muito foda!!!16

• Members

TheGODDAMNSUPERGUY

Member Since 7/10/2010

Contact

What Man of Steel Needs To Do, To Be the Best CBM in 2012!

Kristin Kreuk Says Sorry.... Sort Of

Smallville; A death in the family?

He's baaaaaaack, we hope...

Zack Snyder talks Superman, again...

Another interview with the Superman director has hit the web. He even hints at a Lois Lane appearance.

In another interview for his new visually stunning movie 'Sucker Punch', Fred Topel of ScreenJunkies.com, like everyone else, has asked the upcoming Superman director about his plans for the upcoming flick.

ScreenJunkies: It seemed like you’d done your comic book movies with 300 and Watchmen, but was Superman just too good to pass up?

Snyder: Yeah, and in a lot of ways it’s a different thing for me. It’s a chance to do it for real. I think 300 and Watchmen are both particular in their graphic novels. I almost don’t even see them as superhero movies. I see them as they’re both novels. It’s all about the story and the way the story exists as a work of literature. For me, Superman is a whole other thing. He’s a character that we get to explore. I can make a movie that’s not an indictment but really a celebration of the character.

ScreenJunkies: Are you working with DC or is it all you, Nolan and Goyer?

Snyder: It’s all me, Nolan and Goyer. I mean, I meet with the DC guys but they don’t really [get involved.] It’s all us figuring it out.

ScreenJunkies: I know you’re starting over, but did you like the Bryan Singer Superman Returns and the Richard Donner movies?

Snyder: Yeah, I love the movie, I love the Superman character and I like the movie. It’s just we felt like we had to shed all that in order to start again and find the why of the character over.

ScreenJunkies: Do you imagine doing slow motion flying and fighting?

Snyder: I don’t know. I think the thing I’ve been thinking about with this movie is that it’s kind of its own thing in a lot of ways. I guess we’ll see how the action unfolds but the way I talk about Superman, the way I’ve been talking to everyone about shooting it is trying to get Superman to exist in the real world and be a character that lives in our world. So it’s a much more realistic, it’ll probably be the most realistic movie I’ve ever photographed.

ScreenJunkies: And there’s no Lois in this version. Is that the reason to do it, to strip away the things we know?

Snyder: Oh, there’s no Lois Lane? I didn’t know that. I don’t know what that means.

ScreenJunkies: You’ve cast well known actors in the supporting cast, Kevin Costner and Diane Lane. Is that a different way to approach the cast?

Snyder: I just felt like Kevin and Diane are both amazing talents and they’re serious. I think it just sets the tone of what we’re trying to do.

ScreenJunkies: What is your schedule like the next few weeks, or year?

Snyder: I go take the movie to Europe tomorrow. I fly out to Paris tomorrow. Then I go to London and Copenhagen. Then I come home and I just dig into Superman and we start shooting at the end of the summer.

ScreenJunkies: Do you do storyboards and drawings yourself?

Snyder: Yeah, I’m drawing like crazy.

• Big One changed the title to Superman - O Homem de Aço 2 (CANCELADO)
  • Big One unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Big One locked and unpinned this topic
  • Big One unpinned this topic
  • Big One unlocked this topic