V de Vingança

Código (F)

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Saiu a crítica do maior nerd ever:

Then came the last film. V FOR VENDETTA - preceeded by a 35mm print of Donald Duck's Academy Award winning turn in DER FUHRER'S FACE. While everyone was going through security - we were passing out about 240 Duck Billed Duck Calls. I led everyone into a duck version of HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and then everyone duck called to DER FUHRER'S FACE - making the greatest film experience ever.

Till... V FOR VENDETTA. I was not prepared for V FOR VENDETTA. This is the most intense cinematic cry for Anarchy since A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. They made the comic. Alan Moore is a bitch for even thinking of bitching about this. It is f**king PERFECT! When you see them promoting it as UNCOMPROMISED VISION. That's absolutely right. This thing doesn't give two shakes of a pecker what the modern world is going to think. THEY NAILED IT! You never see V's face. The voice - PERFECT. Natalie Portman - BRILLIANT. Everybody PERFECT. Adrian Biddle's last film as DP is a revelation and a revolution! This was my favorite film of the festival. They finally f**king nailed ALAN MOORE! Wachowski's - do WATCHMEN! PLEASE! When this film opens - this will be a political molotov cocktail. Absolutely f**king great! It isn't the action film that the first MATRIX was - but it is easily a vastly more important and brilliant film.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21999

• Members

V for Vendetta reviews

Dec. 13, 2005

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gifspacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Source: Ain't It Cool News

by: Omar Aviles

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gifspacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

V for Vendetta poster Harry Knowles and his cohorts at Ain't It Cool News recently had their annual Butt-Numb-A-Thon where they gorge on twenty-four hours of brain melting movie watching. At the tail end of the movie watching marathon Harry treated everyone to the very first screening of V FOR VENDETTA. The general consensus from anyone whose neurons weren't fried from the barrage of celluloid seems to be that the movie kicks all kinds of ass. Everyone also seems to agree that it goes beyond just being an amazing action movie and delivers a powerful message - they're throwing around phrases like "the most important movie of our time". Harry himself pretty much re-popped his movie geek cherry watching it. In fact, so did everyone else. A full review LOADED WITH MAJOR SPOILERS is over HERE.

Other highlights of the event include Eli Roth showing up with HOSTEL hottie Barbara Nedeljakova and Mel Gibson sending the first teaser of his upcoming APOCALYPTO (anybody care to send a description of what it showed?) Check out pics of the event over at Matt Dentler's blog. V FOR VENDETTA opens March 17th.

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=9635

• Members

Amanhã...

Mas você viu o que vagabundo disse, Big? Não digo nem o Harry retardado, mas os críticos mesmo ao final da sessão:

"Everyone also seems to agree that it goes beyond just being an amazing action movie and delivers a powerful message - they're throwing around phrases like "the most important movie of our time".

Pra que esse tipo de declaração?

felipef38700.9083564815

• Members

V for Vendetta

MOOD: Enlightened

CURRENT RATINGS:

FRESH: 9/10  9/10

Movie:

V For Vendetta (2006)

Just saw the world (and I mean the world) premiere showing of "V for Vendetta" at BNAT 7 and it appears that we have a winner on our hands. The response by the crowd appears to be universally blown away by it. There will be two groups who will almost certainly bitch though: The hard-core fans of the original graphic novel (I am one myself) who can't stand any changes made (which I am not one of), and the political right who will scream their heads off about this when it comes out. If you've read the novel, then you know what I mean and they didn't tone done the controversial aspects one bit.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_view.php?journali d=262262&entryid=270611&view=public

Reparem na parte destacada. A coisa deve ficar feia...

felipef38701.5438773148

• Members

Estou ansioso por este filme não é de hoje e fiquei puto smiley7.gif com a mudança deste ano para 2006. Li há algum tempo estes quadrinhos que são super interessantes,agora,estas críticas que eu tenho lido estão me deixando com água na boca.Só espero que eles não estraguem nossa expectativa com exageros.

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Volte algumas págtinas atrás, cara... Eu sei bem o que é V de Vingança...

Eu perguntei quadrinhos, poque você botou no plural:

Li há algum tempo estes quadrinhos que são super interessantes' date='[/quote']

"Estes quadrinhos" ficou estranho. Achei que você estava confundindo e tinha V como HQ mensal ou coisa parecida.

Foi mal aEEE! smiley2.gif

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! Volte algumas págtinas atrás' date=' cara... Eu sei bem o que é V de Vingança...

Eu perguntei quadrinhos, poque você botou no plural:

Li há algum tempo estes quadrinhos que são super interessantes,

"Estes quadrinhos" ficou estranho. Achei que você estava confundindo e tinha V como HQ mensal ou coisa parecida.

Foi mal aEEE! smiley2.gif

smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif O pior é que vc tem razão,ficou estranho mesmo...valeu!!! smiley2.gif

• Administrators

Pra deleite dos fãs, segue

abaixo links para download de todos os tamanhos de trailers, pequeno, médio,

grande, alta definição, hiper mega alta definição e etc...

Big One38702.4864351852

• Members

A partir de hoje me volto para cá. Aqui vai uma notícia triste:

Saturday, December 17, 2005

V for Vendetta cinematographer passes

I've just read that Adrian Biddle, the Director Of Photography on V for Vendetta died last week.

Biddle was an accomplished director of photography, first working on the classic Alien, as well as movies like The Princess Bride, Thelma and Louise (which earned him the Academy Award for Best Cinematographer in 1992), and The World is Not Enough.

You can see his full list of credits here. Ain't It Cool News has a well-written obituary for him written by "Moriarty", which you can read here.

Vendetta is the last film Riddle worked on before his death.

• Members

"Evey: I wish I wasn't afraid all the time but... I am

V: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Sutler: Those caught in violation of curfew will be prosecuted without ... or exception

Fingerman: It is past curfew ms,eh?

Evey: HELP ME!

Fingerman: Have mercy!

V: Oh, not tonight.

Evey: who are you?

Congressman: gentleman, I want this terrorist ... And I want him to understand what terror really means

Finch: we're working on several leads

Someone at the nose: her parents were detained when she was 12

Evey: ..... erased them from the face of the Earth

Young evey: MOMMY!!

Misterious man: you have one chance (...) you must tell us the whereabouts of codename V

Finch: if our own government is responsible for the death of a hundred thousand people would you realy want to know?

V: Those who are responsible will be held account for (...) The time has come for you to live without fear

Evey: I'm ready.

Sutler: This country stands from the edge of oblivion (...) I want everyone to remember why they need us!

Creedy: Kill him.

V: My turn.

Someone (Finch?): Does someone have this feeling that everything was connected. (...) We're all part of it.

Finch: Now we are ready for it.

V: The only Verdict is Vengeance."

Esse trailer está... Está... Ahhh! Minha cabeça!!!

dil.gif e arg.gif.   Tudo ao mesmo tempo.