Forum Cinema em Cena

Oscar 2010: Indicados e Previsões

MacGruber

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

É, ele é coadjuvante de luxo ainda na indústria. Aliás, ele tava muito bem em Intrigas de Estado. O personagem é meio absurdo e destoa do filme, mas o trabalho dele é ótimo.

E, putz, esse Up in the Air tá cada vez mais com cara de Embriagados de Amor. Tô realmente achando que daí sai o indie do ano.

• Members

Kirk%20Jones%20and%20Robert%20De%20Niro%20as%20Frank%20on%20the%20set%20of%20EVERYBODYS%20FINE.%20Photo%20Credit:%20Abbot%20Genser/Miramax%20Film%20Corp.

Kirk Jones e Robert De Niro.

Everybodys%20Fine

Robert De Niro e Drew Barrymore.

Kate%20Beckinsale%20as%20Amy%20and%20Robert%20De%20Niro%20as%20Frank%20in%20EVERYBODYS%20FINE.%20Photo%20Credir:%20Abbot%20Genser/Miramax%20Film%20Corp.

Kate Beckinsale e Robert De Niro.

aí estão as primeiras fotos de Everybody's Fine, sei que ninguém acredita nesse filme, mais eu quero o De Niro com seu terceiro Oscar, É DIFÍCIL, mais eu sonho mesmo assim.

• Members

Pois é, acho que eu vou ter que ver este trailer mais umas 10 vezes para tirar conclusões, mas com certeza vai ser um filme que vale a pena assistir no IMAX.

Impressão minha ou a Sigourney Weaver não aparece em nenhum momento do trailer?

É sem dúvidas uma obra-prima visual, vamos esperar pra ver o conteúdo.
Edgar Krüger2009-08-20 12:48:17

• Members

Também vou precisar ver mais vezes, mas gostei bastante. E pelo trailer, se não vier uma grande surpresa, "Avatar" já ganhou, pelo menos o Oscar de melhores efeitos visuais.

E o trailer, que bom, não mostrou muita coisa. Afinal, os trailers desses filmes-pipoca-de-meio-de-ano já mostram todas cenas de ação em 2 minutos e meio. No trailer de "Avatar" as cenas são rápidas. Pra ver tudo mesmo, tem que esperar até dezembro.

• Members

Sai SHUTTER ISLAND, entra...

THE WAY BACK?

The next Imagenation project' date=' a film called The Way Back, could be released on a limited basis in four months to be eligible for the next Academy Awards.

Based on fact and directed by Peter Weir, previously nominated for Hollywood’s top honours for Master and Commander, The Truman Show and Witness, it stars Colin Farrell, Ed Harris and Jim Sturgess in an account of a group of soldiers escaping from a Siberian gulag.

“We just saw the first cut of that movie,” Mr Borgerding said last week. “It looks to be a brilliant film, which all of Peter Weir’s movies are.”

The historical drama was co-produced with National Geographic Entertainment.[/quote']

Ronny2009-08-21 16:56:06

Foda-se o oscar, ruim é ter que esperar pra assistir o filme só lá no ano que vem. Mas alguém viu a reportagem da Nicky Finke sobre o assunto ?

EXCLUSIVE: This Shutter Island decision is now the second major studio pic to jump from Fall 2009 to February 2010 (after Universal's The Wolfman recently moved off November). But Paramount's adaptation of the Dennis Lehane novel directed by Marty Scorsese and starring Leonardo DiCaprio looked entrenched for October 2nd and this coming awards season. For godsakes, the pic is already on people's Oscar list. Such a surprise delay is just going to compound all the buzz surrounding the picture and its great trailer released in June. An insider tells me. "It tested in the high 80s/low 90s and Scorsese even brought it down to 2 hours." So what's the problem? I hear that Paramount told the filmmakers it doesn't have the financing in 2009 to spend the $50M to $60M necessary to market a big awards pic like this. (But a studio source insists to me got the cash, just not the home video sales: " Given where the DVD business is in 2009, our only hope is the economy and the retail business rebounds in 2010 because the hardest hit segment has been movies that play to an older adult audience," a studio source tells me.) *UPDATE: I'm also told that, among the many reasons for the move, Leo wasn't going to be available to promote the pic internationally.* So the studio settled on the release date of February 19th because "that's when Silence Of The Lambs came out" back in 1991 and it won the Oscar. "Now that the Academy has expanded Best Picture to 10 films," my insider notes, "it will be easier for a movie that came out in the beginning of the year to get nominated."

----

Ou seja, a Paramout gastou (e tá gastando) todo dinheiro fazendo marketing de coisas como Transfomers, G.i Joe e Avatar e vai depender da venda de dvds pra incentivar certos filmes ano que vem. Como já tinha sido comentado antes, o filme testou muito bem nas test-screenings.

Mas sei lá, talvez seja bom mover pra fevereiro, pra diminuir as expectativas de alguns (não a minha, óbvio, continua sendo o meu mais aguardado).

Daqui a pouco a época de fevereiro/março vai virar mais aguardada por mim do que o fim de ano. Esse, the wolf man, Green Zone...

-----
Beckin2009-08-21 20:29:43