Forum Cinema em Cena

Superman: Man of Steel (2010)

joao_spider

• Members
Eu ainda prefiro o primeiro escolhido para ser o Perry White nos cinemas:

Hugh Laurie' date=' também conhecido como Dr. House. Mas se ele não agradar, pelo menos coloquem-no em uma participação especial como Edito-Ajudante!
[/quote']

Pois é, na época em que ele foi escalado, muitos criticaram, mas concordo que ele seria muito mais adequado do que Langella.

• Members

Se preparem... vou baixar o Adobe Pro e vou fazer uma versão de SR.

Será Superman Returns Nato Edit...06

Se eu conseguir eliminar o Jason na edição eu ganho um Oscar, mas duvido que o resultado vá ficar melhor que o Tela Class do Hermes e Renato...06

• Members
Se preparem... vou baixar o Adobe Pro e vou fazer uma versão de SR.

Será Superman Returns Nato Edit...06

Se eu conseguir eliminar o Jason na edição eu ganho um Oscar' date=' mas duvido que o resultado vá ficar melhor que o Tela Class do Hermes e Renato...06
[/quote'] ô Renatão !! sério isso bicho ?

vou querer o DVD pelo Sedex rsrs

aproveita e omite o plano do Luthor tb 06
primo2007-11-05 17:01:27

• Members

Calma gente... tb não posso fazer milagres06

O máximo que dá pra fazer, e mesmo assim prejudicando um pouco o som da trilha ou o som ambiente, é diminuir algumas seqüências...

Mas se fosse fazer uma redublagem seria fantástico.... Jason passaria a ser o filho do Richard, apenas...06

• Members

Vamos redublar o Filme, então!

Renato = Superman/Clark Kent.

Usa - Lois Lane.

Innukchuck - Jimmy Olsen.

Primo - Perry White.

Richard - Sith.

Jorge Soto - Lex Luthor.

A Ursa também faz a Kitty e eu faço personagens secundários, como os capangas do Luthor, os figurantes e o Jason.

• Members

Todo mundo xinga Super Returns como se fosse o maior mico do cinema. Eu gosto bastante, poderia ser melhor, se não fosse a atriz para Lois Lane, o plano do Lex e aquele cabelo que insistia em ficar com gel até quando ele tava em "coma". Mas gosto bastante do filme, esperava mais, mas ainda sim gostei muito.

Poderia ser muito pior, se levassem a sério o projeto de Tim Burton para o filme do super:

tim-burton-superman.jpg

"Tira essa roupa preta porque você é MOLEQUE!!"

Só espero que não caguem tanto nessa sequencia...

e coloquem um super-vilão descente!

• Members

Pelo que entendi, o roteiro original de SR foi alterado pelos produtores, era para ser assim:

"Richard Donner did not like it.

I confronted Mr. Donner at the San Diego Comic Convention back in the Summer of 2006.

I asked, “Why did you endorse Bryan Singer’s idea for Superman Returns?” Donner kept telling me that it wasn’t THAT bad and we got kinda heated in our conversation. I’ve met Donner on other occasions and even his wife Lauren, so I guess I’m a familiar face (he’s my favorite director). Some WB Reps tried to usher him away because I’m guessing that they didn’t want Richard Donner to be flattened by some 6 foot 4 fanboy… it wasn’t going to happen but I’m very passionate about Superman.

Donner stopped the WB guy, turned to me and said, “Look kid, what got on the screen was not what he and I talked about but considering all those evolved it could have been a lot worse.”

I’ve had a theory for a long time that the SR that Singer pitched was not the SR that was made... I believe I’m right. If you can find it, there is an official Warner Brothers document that outlines Singer’s selected plot for Superman Returns. This was the story that made it to all of the entertainment magazines back at the end of 2004/ 2005.

Superman Returns was originally billed as a direct sequel to Superman II.

I remember actually reading some of this in Entertainment Weekly. The Basic gist of it was:

Superman: The Movie and Superman II (Donner Version) happened but Superman III and IV never happened.

Superman’s debut was not saving Lois from a helicopter but instead saving the world from an Armageddon/ Smallville type Meteor Shower where he saves Lois. The 9/11 of the Superman Returns universe was the world being subjugated by General Zod. (Jude Law was actually asked to portray Zod for either a pre-credit sequence or a flashback.) The world is cold on Kryptonians after Zod is defeated and don’t trust Superman anymore. Seeing an opportunity Lex Luthor tricks Superman by leaking a story that Krypton was intact which fueled paranoia that another Kryptonian invasion could be on the way.

Feeling guilty and alone Superman grows his crystal ship and journeys to Krypton only to Return 5 years later to a world that’s all but forgotten him.

This is what it could have looked like:

Setting:
Superman: The Movie and Superman II happened… vaguely (A Good Mix Of Donner And Lester).
Pre-credit Sequence (Part 1) Earth After Zod
(Music: The Planet Krypton 00:00 - 01:21 (John Williams))

As the music plays there are a series of shots of various earth cities in ruin: The Eiffel Tower is bent over; Parisians are seen crying, the Kremlin is destroyed; Military vehicles are being used to right overturned Tanks, Big Ben has been cut in half; Salvage crews work to preserve what’s left, Oil Fields burn; Israelis and Palestinians assist each other in putting them out, Sydney Opera House has been collapsed; a worker sprays out the last letters in the name Luthor, The Statue Of Liberty's head and arm are just above the water in New York Harbor; military helicopters hover over the still burning city... etc. (a little much but just use your imagination.)

Pre-credit Sequence (Part 2) Leaving Home
(Music: Leaving Home 02:30 - 04:54 (John Williams))

Just before sunrise… Martha and Clark stand in the same field as Superman: The Movie. In a very emotional scene Clark tells Martha that the President has asked/ insisted that he investigate Krypton’s ruins to be sure that there are no other threats around.

MARTHA
Krypton? No son, the world needs you here… especially now.

CLARK
They don’t want my help, ma. Not my kind. The President says that people need time to heal and that even a benevolent god is too much of a reminder…

MARTHA
Of just how helpless we all are? Son, humanity would have faired no better against an earthquake, tidal wave or fire from heaven for Pete’s sake!

CLARK
But none of this would have happened---

MARTHA
You’re not God, you’re not an alien, but you are my son! The world is not your responsibility. Stop blaming yourself for trying to be happy. If you want to go… then go but not to find Krypton, son. Somewhere out there in space I hope you find a way to forgive yourself.

They embrace and the scene fades to Superman’s ship disappearing into deep space.

Credit Sequence
(Music: Superman Returns Main Title 00:00 - 03:54 (John Ottman))

The Credit Sequence should be intercut with scenes from Superman I & II reshot to feature our new actors and our changes to the back-story. Just like the Superman II opening credits. The flashbacks should include: Clark finding the Green Chrystal, the Fortress, Saving Lois from the helicopter, Meeting Luthor, the missile hitting the Phantom zone, fighting the villains, etc.

5 Years Later – The Fortress Of Solitude Dig site

Lex Luthor exits a LexCorp helicopter and argues with Dr. Kitty Faulkner, over her progress at the dig site. Dr. Faulkner tells Lex about how the Chrystal fragments they’ve found keep getting brighter everyday but that whatever Lex is looking for is not there. Also there is evidence that someone excavated the Fortress prior to LexCorp. Lex looks at the Chrystal fragments getting brighter and orders the site evacuated.

The Kent Farm
Superman returns exactly like in SR.

Smallville Cemetery
Clark visits Jonathan Kent’s grave and flashes back to running through the cornfields (Clark is not wearing glasses) but this time when he’s on top of the watertower he sees a dog with his leash stuck to a train track and a train coming. Clark races the train to the dog and wins.

LexCorp
Inside a massive underground facility computer scientist Amanda McCoy has connected an undamaged fortress Chrystal to a series of computers. McCoy has hacked into the Chrystal and is able to extract knowledge. McCoy theorizes that with more power she could find more abilities. Lex decides to hook it up to a reactor to see what it could do with more power.
Lex saw Superman take away the Zod Squads powers and thinks that this could be used to give powers.

Metropolis
Metropolis and the Daily Planet would play the same as SR except that it would be LexCorp’s new space plane that Lois was doing the story on. Clark asks Jimmy how did Lex get out of jail and then get so rich? It seems that during Clark’s absence the Earth faced destruction by a giant asteroid (Like Armageddon) and that when all the worlds’ greatest minds failed to find an answer Lex Luthor did. Lex gained his freedom and a whole lot of money in exchange, not to mention a lot of people now regard him as a hero.

Space Plane Rescue
The Chrystal goes crazy and sends out a pulse. Clark doubles over in pain but explains to Jimmy that he’s been getting migraines lately. Kitty Faulkner gets hit by a bolt of energy. Everything else goes the same as SR.

Lex decides that a Kryptonite reactor might be able to generate enough energy to make him a god.

Climax
Lex moves his experiment to a floating lab and powers up the K-Reactor but accidentally ends up with Lois Lane as a hostage/ guest.
To distract Superman Lex has released a dazed and confused Kitty into the streets of Metropolis. Kitty/ Rampage had now gained the ability to absorb solar energy through her skin, which made her grow continually taller and stronger.

Climax 2
Lex’s plan goes haywire when the Chrystal begins to grow and sinks the lab. Lois and Jason are stuck on Lex’s sinking yacht while new Krypton starts to grow. All around the world the weather patterns and earthquake go crazy while Superman battles Rampage in between rescues. Superman burns every time he touches Rampage.

Climax 3
Superman saves Lois, Jason, and Richard. He confronts Lex on New Krypton and Lex uses his K-Ring to have a fight with Superman but he is losing… until Rampage shows up and weakened by the Kryptonite that Lex stabs him with Superman is beaten. Lois and family save him same as SR.

Climax 4
Superman grabs Kitty and takes her high into the atmosphere and absorbs her power… too much power. Superman is dying but mangos to throw New Krypton out into space.

End
Since all witnesses who could implicate Lex are dead, LexCorp attorneys have already put a spin on the story so that it looks like Lex was a hostage of the Terrorist who took over the lab. The rest is the same as SR.

Post-Credit Sequence (Part 1) Earth After Zod
Dr. Amanda walks down a corridor into a darkened room illuminated only by three bubbling tanks. A silhouetted figure turns to see Waller coming in.

AMANDA
They’re calling it New Krypton, it’s just passed the moon.

GENERAL EILING
We’ll need to go there. Amanda, I want you and Dr. Milo to move forward.

AMANDA
On who’s authority?

GENERAL EILING
It’s been sanctioned, that’s all you need to know.

As the leave we can see the bodies of Zod, Ursa, and Non floating in the tanks.

Rough I know but it would have been nice to have more action and a less campy Luthor."

Postado no fórum do IMDB, eles discutem se Donner gostou ou não de SR.

• Members

Gostei da idéia. Também tenho uma versão do roteiro de ''Superman Returns''.

Vale comentar: O Projeto de Burton para o Homem-de-aço não foi adiante, mas os executivos devem ter gostado do uniforme negro. O Herói usará um na cena de abertura do filme da Liga da Justiça:

lives-costume.jpg